Deals on Muller Lights :-(

paulsrich

Hiya All,

Whats happened to all the deals for Muller Lights? I haven`t got anymore left now!!! Is there another free substitute? ASDA was doing them for 20p and then 30p and now 4 for £2!!! Not happy. lol
Cant find the good deals no more.....Anyone else?
Cheers
Paul

I went to Asda, not easy from where I live, its actually less than two miles from where I work but it took me 45 mins to get there. Anyway whilst there I stocked up on the 20p Mullers and I thought there was a notice saying the price was guaranteed until December.

Tesco still have a pack of 6 on offer at £2....I bought the chocolate sprinkle one's, the cherry one is like eating black forest gateaux......yummy!!!

Sainsburys are doing them at 4 for £2 as well. You only save 4p on each. Hardly much of a saving.

To be honest I'm sick fed up of Mullers anyway.

The Danone Activia FF and Shape Feel Fuller for Longer are also free. These are both on offer in Asda at the moment with the Danone one 2x4-pack for £3, and the Shape ones 4-pack for £1.

i was also addicted to the mullerlight offer! if you have a farmfoods near you they do a 6 pack for 2quid which is ok, i was in stocking up on their cheap quorn products! :)

i have been buying activia fat free on 2 for £3 at sainsburys and has made a really nice change to muller light!

Sainsbury's in Plymouth had MULLERLIGHTS at 8 for £2 last night - don't panic at the till, they come up at 54p each until all 8 have gone through, THEN it takes off the discount, all £2.32 of it!

Like others, I will NOT pay 54p for one yogurt...

Just been to Sainsbury's and can comfirm that 8 for £2!!! Fantastic!! :)

Back