• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Be aware of Muller Lights

S: 13st5lb C: 9st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 4st0lb(29.95%)
I just want everyone to be aware of Muller Lights as they have the potential to stall weight loss or even make you gain! I started to have one pot of Muller Light a day with my overnight oats, and I noticed that my weight loss was not budging despite sticking to plan 100%. I haven’t lost weight for 8 weeks now and I couldn’t find the culprit as to why I was not losing weight but then I started to check sugar contents after reading Daily Mail about the damage sugar can cause, but I was not having sugar in my coffee or anything as I use Skinny Syrup and I rarely eat sweeties so I had no idea where to look... but then, I was shocked to find that a Muller Light pot contains almost 13g sugar! This is not naturally occurring sugars either, this is from a Vanilla flavour pot! I immediately binned all Muller Light yogurts and got 0% fat free Greek yogurt which has a hell of a lot less sugar in than a Muller Light does and I have lost.... 3lb this week! I haven’t lost weight in WEEKS!! So Muller Light is to blame since cutting it out!! Just be aware everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 12st11lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 9st1lb(41.5%)
I agree, it makes my losses harder to achieve by putting Mullerlight into oats.