Debziedoo 2012 diary... kick up bum needed!!

debziedoo

Hi all Day 1 back on plan after a xmas and new year break
....I finally plucked up the courage to stand on those dreaded scales this morning and have gained 6 lbs over xmas and am mortified and so angry with myself for letting this happen . Although i can understand how due to all the roast dinners,party food and booze and a good time had lol but i feel like i could cry at this moment in time . I have been away from this forum since nov as have had a few health issues and all the meds i have been on have effected my weightloss. I didnt gain in that time but stayed the same but feel that it was a few months wasted. So now its day 1 , porridge done and water bottle attached to my hip lol and a new start. Hope you are all well and ready to join me getting back on track... Happy new year to all my old friends on here and to all my new ones starting on this journey xx

All the best Debz 6 pounds isn't soooooo bad it could ahve been worse and look you are back on it ! I'm gtting weighed at lunchtime so may need the same motivational message this afternoon teee heee xx

Good luck sweets xx

Day 2 .... i clock watched for most of the night last night arrghhhhh.... could not face my porridge at 7am so took a soup to work. I work in a restaraunt and am with food all day.. Was starving by 1 so had my soup along with loads of water and plenty of trips running to the loo. Had arranged to go swimming after work with my partner and the kids and was praying they would have changed their minds... but nope off we went .. And woop woop i did 32 lengths ( 1/2 mile).. Home then to my meal of salad leaves and chicken breast.... Finally sat down to a coffee and one of my cd bars... Have such a banging headache and sooooo hungry... Hopefully this means i am on my way to ketosis. woop woop. Day 3 here i come .

Welcome back *kick kick* hehe
Not that I think you actually need it, you're doing great already!
32 lengths on day 2 of CD?! I feel tired just thinking about it LOL

That 6lbs will be behind you before you know it lovey ;)

well i managed day 3 really easily apart from dragon breath ...yuck !! was my wkly weigh in and first one since xmas , Was dreading getting on those scales but the damage wasnt as bad as i thought .. 4lb gain. I can deal with that and to be honest all the booze n food i ate was well worth it lol.

Day 4... a small sign of ketosis and im feeling really positive. Hoping for a good loss this wk .

That's a great position to be in after Christmas. Well done hun xx

Argghhh feeling really fed up and finding it hard to get back on track after xmas. I know what i need to do just keep finding myself putting things in my gob ggrrrrr... think im a bit complacent about the whoel diet now as only got stone n half to loose.. Really really need to sort myself out.

Argghhh feeling really fed up and finding it hard to get back on track after xmas. I know what i need to do just keep finding myself putting things in my gob ggrrrrr... think im a bit complacent about the whoel diet now as only got stone n half to loose.. Really really need to sort myself out.

My CDC calls it Barbie syndrome. You get to a low weight and think you look great and you can then eat whatever you want, but our bodies clearly don't work like that. Our metabolism will never be normal so we constantly have to watch what we eat.

My CDC calls it Barbie syndrome. You get to a low weight and think you look great and you can then eat whatever you want, but our bodies clearly don't work like that. Our metabolism will never be normal so we constantly have to watch what we eat.

Im due for my weigh in tonight so will see how i have done . Really could have done better this wk :(

Good luck Hun, let us know how you get on xx

Just had my weigh in and 3lb off. Not a great loss but its good for me as i have an underactive thyroid and suffer from fibromyalgia. Did have a blip on fri tho so am chuffed with this wks result.........Note to self >>>>watch what im putting in my gob lol

Well done hunni! That's a good loss :) xxx

Back