Dec 2011 Bride <3 x

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Heya thought it was bout time I wrote on here as I now have the day to give me notice. We go a week on thurs and then we will get r date :D

Any advice would be great. Duno if anyone else has done this but we have a very complicated family due to break ups and not to mention they live 150miles apart! We r doin it the quick and easy way, registry office wiv two witnesses, bein my mam n tonys mum.
Thers no way we cud wait to nxt year as my son is due an operation and couldnt possibly organise around that.
Im so happy we r gettin married and dont really care I wont be havin all the fuss. The main thing is iv got the few people who mean the most to me there!..

Has anybody done this before?

X

Iv just bought my wedding dress!!

The minute I saw it I knew it was the one! I lookd at loads but cudnt find any other that matched this one. I tryd it on and felt like a princess :D

Its official now :)

X

I love ebay! Last night I ordered by veil, shoes, garter and peal earrings! All for 30quid brand new! Also got my hubby2bs waistcoat for 20 quid. Im debatin on wat to do wiv my hair n makeup if anybody has any good ideas for me :D x

Hi
I'm getting married oct 2011 we always have the complicated family so are leaving to go on a cruise ship with 17 of our close family
Got 2 stone to lose though so got my work cut out before we go
eBay is brill isnt it I've got so much off there x

Hair and make up....depends what u want honey!! If u want an easy style can u get a bridesmaid to help?? And for make up perhaps get a makeover with someone like bobby brown and then get what u need to do it yourself!

I am cheating and have got a prof make up artist and my normal hairdresser to do mine, but I am paying through the nose for it!!!

Congrats on your dress! Xxx

Amy1985 said:
Hi
I'm getting married oct 2011 we always have the complicated family so are leaving to go on a cruise ship with 17 of our close family
Got 2 stone to lose though so got my work cut out before we go
eBay is brill isnt it I've got so much off there x

Aww tht sounds lovely, my oh wantd to go away but I wantd to stay close cos didn really wana put people out. 2stone is very do able so good luck wiv tht. Im aimin for about 2n half to 3 stone and any more will be a bonus!
Hope u hav a lovely day x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Ellebear said:
Hair and make up....depends what u want honey!! If u want an easy style can u get a bridesmaid to help?? And for make up perhaps get a makeover with someone like bobby brown and then get what u need to do it yourself!

I am cheating and have got a prof make up artist and my normal hairdresser to do mine, but I am paying through the nose for it!!!

Congrats on your dress! Xxx

Thanks very much! I got it home yday its beautiful.
Aw ebay is great, I got a beautiful brand new veil for 7 quid! Lol they wantd 90 in the shop! Also got my shoes, garter n earrings off ther! No doubt il be orderin mre!
As for hair n makeup iv been quoted about 200 for trial hair n makeup, then for on the day, eyelash ext n nails done! I suppose im only gettn married once so mayswel treat myself :D lol x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Sounds a good deal, i had my make up artist in a package (includes bridesmaids but they are paying themselves), so she cost £100 and my hair is going to be about £150! so sounds like you have a bargain! xxxx

Ellebear said:
Sounds a good deal, i had my make up artist in a package (includes bridesmaids but they are paying themselves), so she cost £100 and my hair is going to be about £150! so sounds like you have a bargain! xxxx

Well I jus hope she is good, am not havin bridesmaids or anythn, jus a nice quiet weddin, im still treatin myself tho lol why not x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Still waitin for my pearl earrings and veil, hopin they will arrive in nxt few days!
Off to give r notice at half 3 and hopefully get r weddin date too! So excited and then I can start book things properly! X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Hey, i'm getting married next august, but need to loose about a stone before xmas as I need to get messured for my dress... Just cant seem to stick to any diet for more than a few days, tried slimming world from home, slimfast, special k... The list goes on! Everytime I stop a diet I end up piggin out and ending up heavier than before!
Ebay is amazing for wedding stuff, ive found an underskirt on there for £8 when they wanted £80 in the shop!!

START WEIGHT: 11.4

WEEK 1:
WEEK 2:
WEEK 3:
WEEK 4:
WEEK 5:

princessmyshel said:
Hey, i'm getting married next august, but need to loose about a stone before xmas as I need to get messured for my dress... Just cant seem to stick to any diet for more than a few days, tried slimming world from home, slimfast, special k... The list goes on! Everytime I stop a diet I end up piggin out and ending up heavier than before!
Ebay is amazing for wedding stuff, ive found an underskirt on there for £8 when they wanted £80 in the shop!!

WEEK 1:
WEEK 2:
WEEK 3:
WEEK 4:
WEEK 5:

Congrats on gettin married! Bet ur so excited? I know wat u mean bout th diet thng. Iv also tried them all. I found weight watchers old points works best for me. I done it few yrs back and lost about 4stone averaging at around 2lb a week! Its a great diet and u can eat anythn u like in moderation! Thats wat im doin now. I hope u find a diet that suits u and im sure u can lose a stone b4 xmas no probs, even if u aim at around a lb a week!

Good luck to u ! x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

I got my date :D gettin married on Fri 9th Dec 2011. So excited!

Yday we also ordered r rings and a bentley chauffeur car wiv red carpet treatment to take us ther n bring us back.

Next job...book photographer and hair n makeup
X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Had very productive few days!
Photographer booked!
Hair n makeup booked!
Venue booked!

Everythngs pretty much booked and organised and now jus for the special touches if anyone has any good ideas for me in relation to invites, decorations etc cos I havnt a clue lol x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Hey,
Yeah super excited! Ive bought a dress off ebay... So waiting to see what thats like, its a 10-14 so should fit! (hopefully) but still want to be 10.5 stone by the wedding! Managed to loose 5lb in two weeks, but thats by eating cereal for tea's... I know i cant keep doing this and it's not a long term diet but has been a good kick start!
I'm glad you've found a diet that works for u... I'll look into the old weight watchers plan, can you get the points information anywhere on the internet as i cant really afford to go to a weekly slimming class! Hope alls going well with the diet and the wedding planning! :)

WEEK 1:
WEEK 2:
WEEK 3:
WEEK 4:
WEEK 5:

princessmyshel said:
Hey,
Yeah super excited! Ive bought a dress off ebay... So waiting to see what thats like, its a 10-14 so should fit! (hopefully) but still want to be 10.5 stone by the wedding! Managed to loose 5lb in two weeks, but thats by eating cereal for tea's... I know i cant keep doing this and it's not a long term diet but has been a good kick start!
I'm glad you've found a diet that works for u... I'll look into the old weight watchers plan, can you get the points information anywhere on the internet as i cant really afford to go to a weekly slimming class! Hope alls going well with the diet and the wedding planning! :)

WEEK 1:
WEEK 2:
WEEK 3:
WEEK 4:
WEEK 5:

Ahh im sure ur dress will be just perfect! I also cnt really afford the classes so I went on ebay and got all the book from there! They will probably be even cheaper now the points system had changed!
5lb in 2weeks is a great start and as long as u feel ok in yourself u should be fine! Maybe take a multivitamin just to make sure ur body gets what it needs. Thats what I tend to do!
Good luck and well sone agen :)
X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

xKimmyDecBride2Bx said:
Ahh im sure ur dress will be just perfect! I also cnt really afford the classes so I went on ebay and got all the book from there! They will probably be even cheaper now the points system had changed!
5lb in 2weeks is a great start and as long as u feel ok in yourself u should be fine! Maybe take a multivitamin just to make sure ur body gets what it needs. Thats what I tend to do!
Good luck and well sone agen :)
X

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Thanks for the advice, i am fairly tired, but chasing after my 9month old daughter whos crawling and climbing here way around the house all day!! I'll get myself some multivitamins.
Thanks again :)

WEEK 1:
WEEK 2:
WEEK 3:
WEEK 4:
WEEK 5:

Cant believe I get married in only 7 weeks! And now im 6 weeks pregnant wiv baby number 2 :)
X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

CONgratulations on the new baby :)
I love that being pregnant feeling - when it's your secret and you haven't told anyone yet. Well, actually I liked most of pregnancy, as I had 2 real easy ones. Hope you have a nice easy one too!

Ah thank you :) I just hope I dnt put too much weight on b4 I get married! Im tryin ma best to eat good and keep active (ish) lol
I love being pregnant too! I had a bit of a rocky pregnancy wiv my son so im hoping this ones a bit easier x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back