December Challenge to not put on!

Thanks so much huwiesmummy, I've just been informed by my hubby that you can copy and pase on the iPad! Only had it two and a half years. Going to play about with that later and see what I can do. Thanks again. X

Hi, my weight today is 16st 13lbs. Today was my first weigh in from starting last Saturday and I've lost 4lbs. I'm very happy with this. I hope everyone is doing well x

Weighed in today at 89kg, which is 196.2lbs or about 14st0.2lbs. Very happy with this as it means I've now gone into the overweight BMI band (started out at 21.5 stones ie. Morbidly obese), so it's important for me not to slip back up! xx

My starting weight is 12st 1 as of Dec 1st so I'll have that as my official weight for this challenge
Can't run at the moment as I injured my ankle/knee but by some miracle I'm down to 11st 13 this morning. ( Wasn't a disaster food wise but was over 1200 calories both Sat and Sun)

Have my work Christmas party this Friday so have to be extra good this week to give myself some breathing room.
I'm feeling good about this challenge.

How is everyone doing? The scales is being kind to me this week - maybe its because I'm eating more.
I'm not going to record it though as I fully expect some sort of swing upwards on Saturday after my work Christmas party. I'm dreading the hangover already - its one night a year so looking forward to letting go a little but at the same time the prospect of the loss of control - ie planning to spend those extra calories is making me uneasy. Does that seem weird?

How is everyone doing? The scales is being kind to me this week - maybe its because I'm eating more.
I'm not going to record it though as I fully expect some sort of swing upwards on Saturday after my work Christmas party. I'm dreading the hangover already - its one night a year so looking forward to letting go a little but at the same time the prospect of the loss of control - ie planning to spend those extra calories is making me uneasy. Does that seem weird?

I feel odd eating freely myself your not alone

Good idea, can I join please? Current weight 10st 13.5lbs, hoping to get down to 9st eventually but would be happy to maintain over christmas. Finished cambridge today and changing to calorie counting :)

I am 10st 2lb this week, same measurements. Can't believe I put a pound on this week! it should've been more after what I did, so there is a God! Going to behave this week, no wine, no chocolate, no dumplings etc, etc...

I'm down to 11st 11 today. Must be due to dehydration as was at my Christmas party last night. I've had a bad week food and exercise wise so need to have an extra good week this week so I don't put on.

Oops, finger slip posting!! Anyway, up by 200g but I've had two days "off" this week, one planned and one not. Had little real choice yesterday - my Mum was dying and we were all together at the house having sandwiches, pastries, doughnuts and mince pies. Think I can be forgiven for that little slip?? It's my first unplanned over-eat in 16 months, lol. xx

Thanks, hoping to get back on track today! Just need to sort out all the formalities like the death certificate and funeral etc. xx

Back