December Challenge to not put on!

Got weighed on Friday as we were going away for a few days, I was so surprised that I'd got to 9 stone 13 and 3/4....wow, haven't been in the 9's for many,many years. Got back last night and got weighed...back to 10 stone 1 pound. I did eat lots of naughty things, so back on it today! Will get weighed and measured again on Saturday.

Weigh in today and it's 9 stone 13 and 3/4. Same measurements. Very pleased as have had the odd treat and alcoholic drink and no running either for a week. Might have a session on the treadmill tonight because the visitors arrive tomorrow and then I'm just going to enjoy myself for a couple of days and not think about the weight. I still have some exante products in the cupboard, I'll do a few days of total solution after Christmas to sort out any damage. I just want to enjoy Christmas, it's been months of thinking about weight loss and excersise and I figure that what's the point of all that hard work if I can't enjoy a few days off in my new smaller size clothes....i am going to wear a dress for the first time in about 15 years, that will shock everyone. Well that's my plan, hope it works. Happy Christmas everyone. Xx

I had a peak at the scales this morning and was at 88.1kg, so about 2lbs down so far. Quite happy with that as I've had 4 "naughty" days so far this month - one planned, two when my Mum died, and then yesterday an impromptu lunch out with hubby (all day breakfast, yum yum!!). Just have to see what damage Mon-Weds brings, lol. :) xx

Well December is almost here so I thought I'd put up the challenge.

I am not fussed if I don't lose over the holidays more importantly I don't want to gain. So my Challenge to myself is to not put anything on after the 1st of December until the 1st of January. If I lose anything ill be happy but ill be super pleased just not to gain. Anyone going to join me?

Heres our list!

Huwiesmummy- 184.4lbs chest-35.5 hips-39.5 waist-33.2 thigh-20.5 body fat-28.2%
JMC- weight 10st 1lb, bust 33" waist 27 1/4" hips 39 1/4"
TracyGWill-14st 0.2lbs.
Leesider- 12st 1lbs
Cacee-16st 13lbs
ekr88- 10st 13.5lbs

So totally failed I got on the scale and measured
I am 198.8lbs I knew I had put on at least 10 of those though. I have put an inch+ on everywhere. Though a week after I had taken some measurements and had lost an on from that one. So I am unsure.

Huwiesmummy. Don't be too hard on yourself, think about what you've achieved this year, you are absolutely amazing! Well done. Just keep looking at your before and after photos, and think about all the people you've inspired, I'm one of them! Its the start of a new year and I'm going to make this year a good one and keep on at this fitness thing and not let it slide. Just got off the scales. 10st 1 and 1/2, so I failed too, although I really deserved to put on more to be honest. Happy New Year to you, and thank you for all your honesty and inspiration in your diary, it really helped me! Here's to good things in 2013! xxx

huwiesmummy said:
So totally failed I got on the scale and measured
I am 198.8lbs I knew I had put on at least 10 of those though. I have put an inch+ on everywhere. Though a week after I had taken some measurements and had lost an on from that one. So I am unsure.

Hey, you've done so brilliantly I think you deserved a bit of a blow-out! It'll soon drop off again. :)

Thanks again for starting this challenge, it really helped keep me focused during a very hard time. My weight this morning is 88.8kgs, so just under 14 stone and about half a pound down from Dec 1st - I'm happy enough with that. My next challenge is to lose 14lbs by Easter, so on we go!! xx

Back