December Challenge

Today in about 1 hour I have a microsurgery done to my bum because of an annoying lump I have on it... so that will mean absolutely NO exercise until the stitches are off. Not a good Christmas exercise wise!

But I might not have a Xmas meal because we might be stuck here, we were meant to go to Dublin tomorrow at 8 pm... pray for me that we still can, I would be so upset to miss out on my future mum's in law's Christmas dinner :( it would be good for my waistline, but no good for my mood...

my friend had in ingrown hair removed from her bum,,was quite painful!!hope you feel ok,,,weather is awful here i know people coming from scotland to Dublin on thurs and so far so good nothing cancelled,,Dublin pretty bad tho at the min,,hope everyone gets to be where they hoped for Christmas xx

my friend had in ingrown hair removed from her bum,,was quite painful!!hope you feel ok,,,weather is awful here i know people coming from scotland to Dublin on thurs and so far so good nothing cancelled,,Dublin pretty bad tho at the min,,hope everyone gets to be where they hoped for Christmas xx

thanks for your concern, my surgery wasn't too bad, only lasted 20 minutes and I'm currently sitting down even if it starts feeling a bit stingy... I'm not putting weight on it but it does feel a bit stingy. Not painful... but it might be just the effect of the anaesthetic, so I'll really know only tomorrow.

Thanks for the wishes on the flight. I hope it's going to be OK, I'm praying that it won't snow from now to tomorrow evening...

Aww! Hope it feels better soon Kagome75!

Well done everyone this month - excellent losses, hope I get the same next month! The January Challenge is now up btw :)
xx

Final weigh in of the month and I've lost another pound - not totally sure of the reading, but hopefully normal scales next week will ensure it's ironed out! :)

Calorie Crusader 4lbs-1.5lbs, 2.5lbs + 1lb
(3.5lbs left)
Cazzabelle- 7lbs -1lb (6 left) -3lbs (3 left)
CherrySummer 7lbs -1.5lb (5.5lb left)
Dia Duit Puisín 4 lbs -2.5lb, +1lb, STS (2.5lb to go)
ErinW 4lbs (203lbs on 1/1/11) -1lb (3lbs left)
HBB - 8lbs (+1, -6, -4, -1) 10lbs lost so far... exceeded by 2lb
Irene 4 lbs
Kagome75 2lbs (-1lb, 2lbs to go)
Katie_Victoria - 5lbs -3.5lbs (1.5 left)
~Lucky~ - 7lbs -2.5 (4.5 left)
Pearly0505 6lbs -1lb -0.2lb -2.8lb (2lb to go)
phill1978 7lbs
Pinklyns25 4lb goal
purple_rain 4lbs +0.5lb -3.5lbs -3lbs
Smirky 4lbs
Sucette 4 lbs
TJ ~ 7LBS (+2lbs ) (-5.5lbs)
yummymummy 4lbs - 2lb,1lb (llb to go)

Calorie Crusader 4lbs-1.5lbs, 2.5lbs + 1lb
(3.5lbs left)
Cazzabelle- 7lbs -1lb (6 left) -3lbs (3 left)
CherrySummer 7lbs -1.5lb (5.5lb left)
Dia Duit Puisín 4 lbs -2.5lb, +1lb, STS (2.5lb to go)
ErinW 4lbs (203lbs on 1/1/11) -1lb (3lbs left)
HBB - 8lbs (+1, -6, -4, -1) 10lbs lost so far... exceeded by 2lb
Irene 4 lbs
Kagome75 2lbs (-1lb, 2lbs to go)
Katie_Victoria - 5lbs -3.5lbs (1.5 left)
~Lucky~ - 7lbs -2.5 (4.5 left)
Pearly0505 6lbs -1lb -0.2lb -2.8lb (2lb to go)
phill1978 7lbs
Pinklyns25 4lb goal
purple_rain 4lbs +0.5lb -3.5lbs -3lbs -1lbs =7lbs
Smirky 4lbs
Sucette 4 lbs
TJ ~ 7LBS (+2lbs ) (-5.5lbs)
yummymummy 4lbs - 2lb,1lb (llb to go)

Nice one PR! Totally smashed your target! :D

Thank you hbb! And well done to you, you've had really good loses.
I like to aim low so im not too disappointed if i get a gain ;)lol

Reactions: hbb
Didn't get the chance to do another weigh-in since I've been sick pretty much since the last one before Christmas. Missed my target :(

Back