December time

teddybearyoyo

Hi Guys,

Not 100% committed myself yet to a date of when I plan to come of this (I guess I'll just know when my body feels right), but I had intended to drop to 10 stone before coming off TFR but now I'm contemplating coming off TRF when I reach 11 and doing the refeed plan.
However I just wondered, can I actually continue to lose weight on the refeed plan and reach ideally 10.5 stone/10 stone by doing this?? Sorry to ask a question that probably seems so silly but I've just always been told you do the refeed plan for one week and then you go back to your normal eating!
But I just don't think I'd be ready for that!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the thought of coming off TFR on say December 1st and then doing a refeed programme until like the 21st/22nd of December. Can this be done? Is it beneficial? and can you lose weight on it?

Any advice would be so appreciated :D :D xxx

Hi Guys, Not 100% committed myself yet to a date of when I plan to come of this (I guess I'll just know when my body feels right), but I had intended to drop to 10 stone before coming off TFR but now I'm contemplating coming off TRF when I reach 11 and doing the refeed plan. However I just wondered, can I actually continue to lose weight on the refeed plan and reach ideally 10.5 stone/10 stone by doing this?? Sorry to ask a question that probably seems so silly but I've just always been told you do the refeed plan for one week and then you go back to your normal eating! But I just don't think I'd be ready for that!!!!!!!!!!! I like the thought of coming off TFR on say December 1st and then doing a refeed programme until like the 21st/22nd of December. Can this be done? Is it beneficial? and can you lose weight on it? Any advice would be so appreciated :D :D xxx

I am coming off it on 28th November. I know I won't be at my target but planning on following the refeed plan except for Christmas Day and Stephens Day and back on TFR maybe on 2nd January. Kind of scared at the thought of having to decide for myself what to eat!

SAME SINEAD!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to enjoy the few days before and after Christmas (thats why I want to do refeed up until 21st) and then I'm going straight onto SW!
I need some kind of structure to what I eat or I will go crazy on the chocolate and carbs!!!!! xxx

SAME SINEAD!!!!!!!!!! I am going to enjoy the few days before and after Christmas (thats why I want to do refeed up until 21st) and then I'm going straight onto SW! I need some kind of structure to what I eat or I will go crazy on the chocolate and carbs!!!!! xxx

I have no interest in choc which is really weird but I want fried eggs lol

Hmmm you will still lose weight on the refeed plan but not as much as on TFR, although if you increase your exercise you might lose some more. I forgot to tell you but i got measured again when i went back to the pharmacy and im only 5ft 9.3 hahaha they measured me wrong the first time so we havent got the same stats :( really pissed about that haha i still want to be 10st maybe a little bit under.

Although you will look incredible at 11st so even if it takes you that bit longer to get to 10st you can look good and feel waaay better about yourself doing it. Whatever makes you happy i guess

hahaha them extra 2 inches make all the difference ;)!!!!
I think 10.5 stone is the weight I WANT to be at now lol!! I keep changing my mind, I bet I'll never be happy haha!
I'm pretty much at 12 stone now so I'm think well 10.5 stone might be easy to get to by even the 5th/12th of Dec as that's like 7 weeks away! And then refeed for even 2 weeks! God it's so hard trying to plan this out isnt it??? lol xxx

There's no point in refeeding then just going back to how you were. Trust me, been there, done that... several times :eek:

Plan your refeed - this makes a HUGE difference. I can't stress this enough.

And... this is the bit I keep messing up on - learn to manage your portions when you're eating properly again. No point in eating a a 2nd portion just because you can or getting takeaway 3x a week, as you're gunna get fat again.

We've got to learn to change our eating habits. :eek:

There's no point in refeeding then just going back to how you were. Trust me, been there, done that... several times :eek:

Plan your refeed - this makes a HUGE difference. I can't stress this enough.

And... this is the bit I keep messing up on - learn to manage your portions when you're eating properly again. No point in eating a a 2nd portion just because you can or getting takeaway 3x a week, as you're gunna get fat again.

We've got to learn to change our eating habits. :eek:

Can you plan your refeed? TEACH MEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol
I dont know much about the refeed but I thought we had to follow the pharmacy plan. I wondered instead of doing it 1 week, could I do it in 2 weeks?
For example do day 1 twice in a row, day 2 twice in a row, so Im slowly re-introducing myself to food/portions!
Im planning 2 be feeding myself from dec 21st til 26th and then start SW on the 27th! Eeeeeekkkkkk xxx

What I mean by plan your refeed is write a list of what you're going to eat every day.

If you want to stretch it out for two weeks I'd suggest just doing day 4-7 (it's the same guidelines for each day) for more days.

These days are more like normal eating than days 1-3 but still restricted.

I've almost never managed to make it perfectly to day 7 - once you reintroduce food it's just so tempting to have a little bit extra.

The most most successful refeed I've ever done was my first one (because I was so determined I think)

Since then I've struggled not to just have a bit extra. Planning really helped last time:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-refeeding/309515-refeed-starts-tomorrow-eeeek.html

Planning in advance made me not cheat. :)
I found I got really hungry at times on refeed. This time I will try to avoid tomatoes and suchlike to keep myself in ketosis for a few extra days.

heres my experience of it. refeeding i did as and has said and you can eek days 4-7 out for several weeks if you want to. it will mean getting maintenance products from the chemist but thats not a bad thing. last time i did that for about two months. i didnt deviate from it AT ALL. then i gradually introduced something new once a week. yes it took a long time but i looked forward to my new tastes and i knew id still be on track. when i gained weight i did maintenance or this. i had something to the equivilent of 200 calories for my breakfast and dinner and then had the same sort of meal i had on day 4-7 of maintenace. i managed to loose 6lbs over four weeks doing this and didnt feel deprived at all.

the only reason i put on weight again was through self pity through being quite ill and through injury for a year. if not, id still be ok im sure. i can stress enough that you have to be more concious of what you put in your mouth but you dont need to starve yourself to do it.

through all this i was exercising about four days a week. i found this was enough to keep the pounds off.

i hope this helps. its what im planning to do myself after refeeding starting next week

h x

Back