DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

You're doing really well, Carol! 3 lbs is a fab loss :) Keep in the zone and remember that looking great in your wedding dress will feel far better (and be far more satisfying) than eating cake just now.

3 lbs is great! Well done you xxx

Will you post the recipe for the pie with rosti topping? - it sounds lovely! x

hi carol,
how you doing this week? i hope your still doing well xx

I know it's weird, because I've been planning the wedding since we got engaged in December 2006, but someone has just said something about the wedding, and it hit me.

OMG I'm getting married this year!!!! I will be married before Christmas, it is mad! :love047:

Anyway, back to the diet lol
Had another good day yesterday, I went for a walk, and did some sit ups. I wasn't completely sure how many points were in a panini, so I put it down as 10 points, to make sure that I didn't eat too much and go over my points.

Breakfast
Bran Flakes
Milk

Lunch
Panini

Dinner
WW Ocean Pie
WW Chips

Snack
2 Rich Tea Biscuits
2 Fat Free Crackers
Mini Roll

Points Used yesterday: 21.5
Banked yesterday: 0.5
Total banked so far: 8

Hi Carol,
It's funny how things suddenly dawn on us isn't it?
I was a bit like that when pregnant for the first time...near enough got into labour room before I thought 'I'm having a baby!!'
What sort of panini did you have yesterday cos a plain panini roll form m&s is only 3.5 points
L x

Awwwwwwwwww ..... not long now before you become a MRS! hehehehe ..... funny isnt it how things dawn on us at the strangest of times! lol ..

Your loss this week is brilliant! ..... I cant remember the last time i had a loss like that! way to go you !
xxx

Thanks for the replies.
It's very strange how things dawn on you :)

The panini I had was from a deli, and had cheese, tomato and smoked ham inside. It was lovely!!

I was late getting up this morning, so haven't managed to do any exercise yet, but I have just been for a quick walk around the block in my tea break. Because I was late getting up, I didn't have time to make a proper lunch, so have brought in some pitta bread and pate.

Let's hope it's another good day today :D

xx

I've had one of those days today, where I've been tired and really hungry all the time. I hate those days, because all I want to do is eat. I've only just stuck to my points today, but that's due to having 2 pitta bread for lunch, because I was up late and didn't have time to make anything!

Breakfast
Porridge
Sultanas

Lunch
2 Pitta Bread
Pate

Dinner
Pork Chop
Potato
Brocolli
Carotts

Snacks
Crisps
WW Cookies
2 Fat Free Crackers

Points Used Today: 21
Banked Today: 0.5
Total Banked so far: 8.5

xx

Oh No, it's going to be one of those days today, I can just feel it. It started off badly, when I had 2 croissants for breakfast :eek:. It's nearly TOTM, and thst's when I turn into an eating monster. Anything and everything in my path will get eaten! :eatdrink023:

I'm out for lunch today, so I have to stay strong and say NO to chips. Does anybody know how many points are in ciabatta bread?

I have to stay strong, I have to stay straong, I have to stay strong :cry:

Hi Carol,
The very fact that you're taking the trouble to find out how many points will be in your lunch shows that you can be in control of today.
Stay strong and fight the munchies.
I have got loads of points for ciabatta up in front of me, from plain to filled.
Can you be more specific as to what it is you will be eating then we can make a guesstimate!!
L x

Back