DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Oh Carol ~hugs~ ............... horrible little man! .......... If id have heard him id have said somthing like! .. "look your an ugly b@@RRDD ... but hey i can go on a diet! Your always gonna look like that,
dear of you! what gives some people the right to say what they like GGRRRRRRRRRRR .... ;) bet hes got a really small willy! hehe

LOL Kirsty, I wish I had said something, but I was so shocked that someone said that. I would never say anything like that to anyone

Why does he think he has the right to say that?

Because hes a small minded little willied idiot! .. I hate these sorts of of people so shallow! ... Not even worth knowing hun! .. Your above this and you can rise above what he has said! .. Please dnt let it get to you any longer! silly little man! dont let him win ! ;)

People can be really mean sometimes. My sister in law once had some one shout out of a car window "who ate all the pies?" to her. She laghed it off at the time but I know that it really hurt her feelings.

Be ready if he says something else to you again be as demeaning as you can. As Kirsty says to hurt a man most go straight for his b***s. Make a comment about the size of his w***y and see how he feels.

Try not to let it bother you too much he's just an a**hole.

XX

Just a thought, but maybe that wasn't what he meant? Maybe he just meant if he'd seen you there he would have known it was you not your colleague. Maybe he was being horrible. I don't know but i do know that us folk with weight issues always think that our weight is first and foremost to others and it really isn't.

Barb thats just what I was thinking too.

Is it possible he meant something more innocent??

He he girls the willy comments are really making me giggle!!!

I know how it makes you feel when people say nasty things. When I was 3st heavier I actually got shouted at a few times by people in passing cars. It really made me feel so horrible and angry at the same time. Just have to remember that they need to get a life (and have small willies ha ha!).

Rest assured that you are a nice person and you're not. I like to think that some people just don't think and don't mean to hurt peoples feelings but deep down I know that some people are just mean.

xxx

Thanks everyone, I've been thinking about it, and his comment has made me even more determined to succeed!

He definately meant what he said, he's that type of person, horrible to people one minute, and nice to them the next, and then slags them off to other people when he doesn't get the response he wanted!

I've decided to just ignore his comments, and take the high road.

H2B and I have just been for another walk, so that is 3 miles we've walked today.

Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
Ham sandwich
Baked Crisps

Dinner
Smoked Mackerel
Salad
Omlette

Snack
Banana
Satsuma
WW Carrot & Orange Slice
2 Oat Cakes

Carol I Know Exactly How Your Feeling.
Even After I Had My Op Last Week A Kid At Work Said To Me Look At Your Belly And Your Fat.
I Felt Like Shouting "i Have Just Had A Bloody Operation ,so Shut Your Hole"

I Know It Was A Kid That Said It To Me But After A While You Get That Fed Up With People Being Mean.
I Now Have To Put Up With All This About My Daughter,i Want To Punch Someones Lights Out When They Start On My Kids Lol.
Please Take No Notice I Know Its Hard But There The Ones With The Bloody Problems.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I Feel Better Now Ive Let Off Some Steam.tell That Little Dweeb To Come To Oz So I Can Punch His Lights Outxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carol

Hope you're feeling better today! Well done for turning something horrible into something positive!

Twiggy
xx

I like you used to get upset and angry when people passed comment! My own gran said something one day and boy was i fumng but now i turn it around and feed off the bad comments!

Silly little willied man lol

you'll be slim for you're wedding hun xx

Sorry you were upset. I got called fat today on the bus cos i wouldn't move over the buggy and let her on when there was already 2 on and thats the max allowed. Best thing is she was no smaller than me lol

Glad to hear your turning it into a positive! :) everyone on here is briliant! Ive done about 2 miles today the weather is lovely! ...
I agree with you shrinking girl i am a huge believer in Karma! what goes around comes around without a doubt!

Back