DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Hi everyone

Thanks for your lovely replies. Sounds like we have all had nasty comments thrown at us by other people at some time or other. How horrible some people are, it's quite sad really, I feel sorry for them. :(

I feel much better today. I meet H2B, my sister and my nephew for lunch, and we went for a walk, and then up to the castle, and played some football. My nephew said that 'I looked pretty in my work clothes', so that really put a smile on my face. :p
My nephew is 3 and so sweet. I went back to work, and had my lunch, which was a mackerel salad, so now I'm feeling very positive.

It's a lovely day today, so I have lots of plans for tonight. I want to go for either a long walk or a bike ride, and then do some sit ups and weights in the house.

Hope you are all ok today.

xx

Sorry I didn't see your post yesterday.
People can be cruel but I think half the time they just don't think before they open their mouths!!
Glad you're feeling better hun
L x

Hi Carol how you feeling today, i am back counting my points and stuck to them for 3 days now!! Very pleased with myself x

Thanks girls :)

I had a really good day yesterday. I got home from work, and H2B went to the gym, so I went for a walk. I walked 1.5 miles, then went home and made dinner, then afterwards H2B and I went for another walk, which was 1 mile. So that's 2.5 miles of walking last night, plus 100 sit ups, some weights and some other exercises.

Wednesday
Breakfast
Cereal
Milk

Lunch
Mackerel Salad
Pineapple

Dinner
Chinese Pork Noodles (WW Recipe)

Snacks
Banana
Iced Gems
Oat Cake

Points Used Wednesday: 19
Ponits Banked Wednesday: 3
Total Points Banked: 5

You know.......... when I get nasty comments I tend to think, "Well... I can lose the weight, but whatever you do you'll still be an a***!"

I know, sort of a variation on the "sober in the morning" quote of old.

Did she shrink away to nothing with all that exercise!?

:hide: Hello everyone

Sorry that I've been away for so long. I am very touched that you've all been thinking about me.

I've been having a tough time at work lately, just loads of work to do, and not enough time to do it!

The diet has taken a bit of a back seat lately, one because of work, and the other because I've been short on money this month, with paying deposits for the wedding, so I haven't been shopping, and just been eating food from the freezer.

I'm going to do a healthy food shop tomorrow, so will be back on the wagon in no time :)

Any suggestions for my shopping list would be great.

I hope you are all ok.

xx

Back