Definitely blown it this week!!

muppet1

Well after an alcoholic weekend, full english breakfast in morrisons on sunday and various nibbles of my sons sweets/chocolate etc over the weekend oh and a bag of crisps I was going to be really good til WI on thursday.........
But its my anniversary today and Hubby fancies Fajitas with guacamole, sour cream etc!!!
Its His birthday tomorrow so that will mean cake and we are going out for a slap up meal, which happens so rarely that i'm not prepared to watch the syns for that!!

And now just been given 2 bottles of wine by a supplier!!!!
It would be rude not to drink them tonight especially with it being our anniversary!!

Ah well, always next week!!

Katie
x

That's the spirit! You have to enjoy yourself so don't worry about it. It was my birthday on Saturday and I know I have put loads on because of it but it just means I have to lose it again next week!

i know how you feel, it was my godsons birthday on fri, my dads last wed my mams this wed and my boyfriends on monday. i have had such a bad weekend too but just know that you can take control after everything has passed and continue. ive already buckled down after the weekend, no snacking and just having 3 low syn meals a day.

me too i work in a school and have been given 3 boxes of chocs this week but i have been really good and sharing them with the girls at work and have only had about 2 this week

Just had the BIGGEST falling out with my scales! I think I will trump you all this week in the 'blown it' stakes!

Hee hee, at least you are all having lots of fun and if you have a bad week, next week can be a good one if you get back to it. You've gotta treat yourself!

Back