deflated and depressed and it my own fault :( grrrr

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
ok i have just been for my 3rd WI only lost 1/2lb :copon:

i am not going to make excuses, i have only myself to blame but this past week has been awful.

TOTM (big time), been poorly, not been drinking enough, and picked which has knocked me out of ketosis. :break_diet:. the pharmasist said i need to have better losses than that otherwise i will not be able to do the diet. :cry:

so now i have fessed my sins, i am getting back on the wagon. i must admit i had a chat with hubby last night and discussed coming off. but i know how much i CAN and WILL lose. and i dont really want to. so it a fresh week for me from now.

i feel so gutted with myself. i need a good kick up the butt. so please feel free to do so.

has anyone else had slip ups like this, but still managed to keep going.?!

sorry it a rather long one.

Aye Pet, you have done so well losing a stone is amazing in 3 weeks. It is hard to get into ketosis, but you can do it. Try and thinks what the outcome will be if you stick with it. Good luck this week.

Kezzerbelle,
No one will give you as hard a time as you give yourself. Look at what you have achieved so far. One whole stone and that was the hardest part. It was your TOTM and thankfully all you did was pick, you didn't kill anyone. So put it into perspective, you had a loss, you know you can achieve great things and you are wanting to do it even more now. Thats a great attitude. best of luck next week.
Doirin

oooo ive been just the same hun..... I only had a 1.5lb weight loss at my TOTM and didn't cheat I dont think. (Can't remember). I fell off the wagon big time in week five and was just so ashamed of myself I coudn't even face coming on here, but all good again now ive last that extra I put on. Just start this week fresh and learn from your mistakes I hope I have lol
Best of luck hun x x x xx

Jo x

Hi Kerry, the main thing is your determination to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start from fresh..a brand new day...a brand new week...a brand new you in a few short weeks IF you promise yourself you will stick to LT 100%. Wishing you every success. XXX

Back