depressed

Yes , get someone else to do the cooking haha
How much do you want the dinner ? how much do you want the weight to come off , now answer ?

what I do is save my evening shake/soup until after i've cooked my bf's tea, that way I may be hungry but I know i'll be having mine as soon as i've cooked his. Also this way we both sit down for our meal together, doesn't matter that its different..... at least i'm losing weight on mine. Its early days yet hun, remember the LT vid says its like breaking an addiction and unfortunately these are the "withdrawal symptoms". Once you get into the swing of it it gets easier. Hang in there you can do it! Whenever you feel tempted come on here and there will be plenty of people to support you xx

Hi Cannon
Yeah I agree, Psychologists say it takes 21 days to make a new habit and 21 days to break one, so you can expect to feel like you want your "fix" in the first 3 weeks, you are normal. If you stick it out the feeling will pass. And I guess that as long as you keep picking you have to start the 21 days form the beginning again!

Also the 3lbs on week 2 is normal, remember that is 11lbs in 2 weeks gone forever if you want it to be. Absolutely no need for depression!

Keep up good work!

Hi Cannon,

It is difficult if you have children's meals to prepare. I have 5 kids who all eat at different times so I seem to be preparing meals all day. Try not to pick, if anything don't pick, as this will effect your ketosis and you will loose less weight and feel hungry. It is a good idea to have one of your shakes or soups prior to making the childrens meals. Stay positive and focused you have lost weight and are doing great, and in a few weeks this will be all worth it when you can sit down and have a meal with your kids.
Good luck

HI NEED HELP I'M OK ALL DAY BUT WHEN I COOK THE CHILDRENS DINNER FEEL REALY HUNGRY AND SOMETIMES PICK. ANY IDEAS REALY DONT WANT TO FAIL LOST 8LBS ON FIRST WEEK THEN ONLY 3LBS THIS WEEK HELP!!!:break_diet:
Hi Many of us have to cook. we all have different way of not eating ...me i do s much of mine as possible at the weekend in one go and store them in the freezer for the week. When i have to cook or make packed lunches during the week i make sure i have a shake before starting and drink water constantly whilst doing it...i then feel like i couldn't bear to eat as i am that full!!!
You need to be strong rememeber why you are doing this and don't let food win.
'Drink shakes, forget food and be slim'

hi my kids have left home now, and hub does his own cooking, but
if i had to do their cooking i think i would do what nic says,plan their meals and try having a big cooking day-freeze it and get it over with in one fail swoop!,good luck x

cooking

I am lucky my husband is understanding and does the cooking. However on holiday I cooked a fry up and to stop me picking I had a chocolate lipotrim whilst cooking but it is hard. Well done you've lost 11lbs stay positive! I have cheeting but with wotsits of all things! I have started cycling to work as it takes half the time and I must say I feel alot better for it!

Back