Desperate times call for desperate measures - I'm talking about the economy shakes!

LucySera

Oh my, the economy shakes really are yucky :( I think it's probably just in comparison to the new ones - but I'll definately go full premium next order! To combat my reluctance to drink them, I'm now pouring them into a martini glass in the evening and pretending it's an exotic cocktail - definately recommend it ;)

I have exchanged alsorts with them so get in touch and ask them if they will take the economy ones back and replace with premium shakes i did that with some shakes i had and they just worked out the value of the economy and replaced with the same value of the premium, its worth a try hun xx

Ooooh I dont mind the economy shakes - tho I havent tried anything else!
I love the honeycomb and chocmint! I blend them really fluffy and they are still waaaaaaaay nicer than CD!

I am really struggling with the economy shakes so much so I would rather just have the veg we are allowed for my tea n only having two vcld meals porridge n bar.

I am really struggling with the economy shakes so much so I would rather just have the veg we are allowed for my tea n only having two vcld meals porridge n bar.

Amandadur, do you not like the spag bol? You must be the only one :)

I reckon it's worth asking them to swap those shakes because its money wasted for you otherwise! I'm sure they'll do it for you. xxx

I will certainly check but I haven't tried the spaghetti bol yet saving for a very weak day but would be nice to enjoy the shakes. But someone on here said to think of it as medicine n that helps

If anyone doesn't like the spag bol I'm always happy to swap ;)

Swap your economy shakes for my spag bol? Let me think about that for a second .... that'll be a no then! :D

Thank you BG98 I will ask them tomorrow. Though I think this is a great diet finding it much easier than measuring and weighing everything. And for the first time in ages I am actually losing weight so it's doing me great. There's a long way to go but having the support from everyone is such a help. Thank you

Amanda,

I was on Lipotrim 6 years ago and lost 5 stone. I absolutely hated every single one of the shakes and the soup was even more vile (and believe me they were worse than anything S&S has to offer, even the economy shakes). I was told to think of it as medicine too and I did keep going for 4 months before I finally cracked. The problem I had was that because they were so awful and I wasn't hungry I used to skip the shakes, and often only had 2, or sometimes only 1, or sometimes none at all and obviously this isn't particularly good for you. The reason I'm finding this diet not so much of a chore this time round is that I actually do like the premium shakes, bars and spag bol so I look forward to having them each day and haven't missed having my 3 a day yet. So do find some that you like, it really helps.

What are the premium shakes like? Ive heard they are watery and bland?

I don't understand why people would find the premium shakes watery and bland. I like them, especially strawberry and banana. I find them quite like LL shakes (had a try of my friend's LL strawberry and banana shake). I've also had Cambridge and Lipotrim shakes and much prefer them to those. Suppose it depends on personal taste but there's a thumbs up here.

the premium shakes are lush and to be honest you will find it hard to believe you mixed it with water and not milk, they are super thick not watery at all x

In regards to my earlier post, I stand about 5% corrected. I just tried the honeycomb shake this morning and it was actually pretty nice. Unfortunately I only have about 3 of them....and about 30 lemon and cafe mocha ones :( I think I'll be contacting Rob and asking about some swapping - even the cocktail treatment isn't quite persuading me - although it certainly helps!

I understand that LL shakes are now made in the same French factory that makes the S & S ones - this factory also supplies a variety of other VLCDs.

Back