Step 1 Sole Source Determined

HissyMissy

Hey everyone. Just found out through Facebook that this site was back up and running. Fantastic! So I started again a couple of weeks ago and not been so good but still lost 6lbs so that's good. I lost 4 and a half stones fasting but went back to work a year ago and have put on 2 and a half stones. Nightmare! Totally my own fault. So this is my last weight loss journey. Need to lose 5 stones. I know coming on here will help. Need inspiration and support. We are all in the same boat. Let's go! Have a fabby day all. X

Welcome back Shirls and well done on 6lb off...another pound and you will have your first half stone.

You did brilliant losing four and half stone on fasting...I am sure you will do great with CD.

Good luck on your weight loss journey:)

Well managed to lose 1/4 of a pound. Had a nightmare of a week. 100% today. Fingers x'd for the rest of my journey. Can anyone tell me if the the twinning salted caramel and ginger bread green teas are ok? Think I read they were ok but not 100%sure. They just seem too sweet and yummy to be allowed. Even the smell is making me feel guilty as imagining im eating lindt salted caramel chocolate or ginger bread and custard. Mmmmmmmm!

Back