Devon_Dumpling's Slimfast diary

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hi all,

I'm Devon_Dumpling (DD) and have been on Minimums for nearly 4 years! I've always followed Slimming World and a couple of years ago was very successful on it, but then I got to my 30th, went on holiday and then haven't been able to get back into the zone ever since, other than a few months last year when I got married, but even then really didn't get to the target weight I wanted!

My brother is getting married on the 1st June (4 weeks time) and whilst I have known this for quite some time, up until yesterday I really hadn't had any motivation to lose the excess pounds. I'm going to follow SlimFast plan for a while - I think I've got too comfortable with SW and really just following it half heartedly! I stocked up yesterday on 6 weeks worth of SF products and am starting today - wish me luck!

Wednesday 1st May - start weight on SlimFast - 15 stone 2lbs 6oz
Wednesday 8th
Wednesday 15th
Wednesday 22nd
Wednesday 29th
Wednesday 5th June
Wednesday 12th June
Wednesday 19th
Wednesday 26th
Wednesday 3rd July
Wednesday 10th July

Wednesday 1st May:

Breakfast - Banana shake

Snack - SF Cheddar flavour bites

Lunch - Working lunch - cheese and onion flan, salad and handful of crisps, Latte.

Snack - Boots Shapers Min nougat bar

Dinner - 4 x chicken tikka skewers (Asda) - 450cals

Snack - SF Pretzels

Last edited:
How are you getting on, I've started today and feel really good, will be great to hear how you get on, good luck

Good luck! I have lost 3lbs in 3 days so you can do it aswell :)

Today may have not been the best day to start as had a working lunch which threw me a bit BUT I haven't had any alcohol today and I am definitely conscious of starting to check for calories and making sure I've got a good supply of 100 kcal snacks available! x

Today may have not been the best day to start as had a working lunch which threw me a bit BUT I haven't had any alcohol today and I am definitely conscious of starting to check for calories and making sure I've got a good supply of 100 kcal snacks available! x

You've done great! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Just joined and also doing slimfast although I have a lot more to lose than you But best of luck
x

Back