Di is not well and needs advice please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by to lose long trek, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a shocking cold and rather a stingy throat and nasty cough. I have already resorted to taking Max Lemsip daytime capsules (concerned though with citric acid) and really WANT to suck something soothing for the throat. I have Strepsils here but dont want to spoil all my efforts by taking them. Does anyone know of anything without sugar that might soothe my throat? Sniff, sniff, cough, cough, splutter!!
    :( :needhug: :sick::sick:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Night nurse is fab!!!!!!

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had that flu thingy a few weeks ago..took EVERYTHING to feel better and still lost weight because i couldnt bear to eat anything. Just sucked strepsils and water all day.

5. to lose long trek

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh cheers girls - I thought I would lose the impetus if I had "SUGAR" but you are right - I dont want to eat just drink, drink, drink.

6. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Last time I had sore throat, I went to the chemist and got sugar free strepsils. I felt so ill that I didn't care what was in them, but I believe that they are the 'lesser' of the other things on the market.

If you are ill, you need to get better. Regardless of what is allowed on the diet. Nothing is worth risking your health for. That sounds a bit dramatic for a cold and sore throat, but you get my drift? :D

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Theresa x

7. to lose long trek

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for that - AND NOW do you still need a kick up the bum?? I wouldnt have thought so, but I will oblige if you like

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.