Di is not well and needs advice please!!

to lose long trek

I have a shocking cold and rather a stingy throat and nasty cough. I have already resorted to taking Max Lemsip daytime capsules (concerned though with citric acid) and really WANT to suck something soothing for the throat. I have Strepsils here but dont want to spoil all my efforts by taking them. Does anyone know of anything without sugar that might soothe my throat? Sniff, sniff, cough, cough, splutter!!
:( :needhug: :sick::sick:

Night nurse is fab!!!!!!

I had that flu thingy a few weeks ago..took EVERYTHING to feel better and still lost weight because i couldnt bear to eat anything. Just sucked strepsils and water all day.

Oh cheers girls - I thought I would lose the impetus if I had "SUGAR" but you are right - I dont want to eat just drink, drink, drink.

Last time I had sore throat, I went to the chemist and got sugar free strepsils. I felt so ill that I didn't care what was in them, but I believe that they are the 'lesser' of the other things on the market.

If you are ill, you need to get better. Regardless of what is allowed on the diet. Nothing is worth risking your health for. That sounds a bit dramatic for a cold and sore throat, but you get my drift? :D

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Theresa x

Thanks for that - AND NOW do you still need a kick up the bum?? I wouldnt have thought so, but I will oblige if you like

Back