Diary of a 20 year old...

Chloo

Hello!

Im not sure how many people read these posts and diarys but for me i think it will help me to write it down!

I am on my second time of CD SS first time was two years ago and I lost 10lbs-rubbish i know!

Now i am 21 on november 30th and i want to be a size 12 i hate the word slim as i think it means size 0 who wants to be that skinny?!

I weight 14st12.5lbs so i am way to heavy for my 5ft 3in frame! i currently wear a size 18 but i like to kid myself i still fit in my size 12 leggins! haha!

anyway along with losing weight i want to cut down on smoking!

I started this diet on the 1st of august 2012 and prior to this i easily smoked 20 a day and ate rubbish!

now i aim to smoke 10 a day and cut down from there!

Day one: 3 choc bricks and 11 fags! better than nothing!

Day two: 3 choc bricks and 8 fags getting there!

x

So today is day three last night i got the funny taste! woo im in ketotis! I am so happy it means this no food is working!

how do you spread out your meals? i tend to have one at lunch time one around 7 and one at 10 as i tend to go to bed late and wake up late!

today is going to be tricky im going to see my grandma and she makes c**e's and finds it rude if we dont eat them!

I hate telling people i am on a diet as they are like oh your lovely as you are ect i want to lose this weight as i am not confident in myself i dont feel happy and have been feeling really low!

so far today i have had 3 fags woo! im really proud of myself!
x

Oh dear i had a booboo! i may have eaten a chicken salad for dinner :( and a tea spoon of mash :(

only had 6 fags so far to which is good!

going to get back on it tomorrow as i want an amazing first week loss!

already been thinking about maintenance which is pretty sad haha never mind!

x

Hello Minis

Its going okay thanks had about a litre of water this morning! and am about to have my choc skate yumm!

Thank you for the advice on the chicken and salad after i ate it i kind of regretted it but i think it was better than completely falling off the wagon!

as for cigs i have had one today and am about to have my second so doing well i think!!

x

so i have had my 3 choc shakes and only 8 fags! woo! feeling really like i want to eat something but know im not hungry its just psychological! x

Hi Chloo

Sounds to me like you're doing amazingly well. CD is hard enough as it is, so to be cutting down on smoking at the same time is remarkable.

Don't beat yourself up over a little chicken salad, just think of how you would normally eat in a day and pat yourself on the back for not flying off the rails!

Back