Diary of a curvy0girl

Hi :) ... Best of luck for WI, actually you have probably had it already and are off celebrating an excellent loss :) x

Thanks girls......I lost 2lbs tonight woohoo!! I am SO pleased feel really motivated for the coming week now :)

well done! heres to another fabulous week this week! xxx

Hey girls hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

I had a fab time as it was my little boys 5th birthday (cant believe hes 5 I feel like I blinked when he was born and ended up here) It was so lovely watching him with all his friends at his party he seems so grown up these days!

WW wise the weekend wasnt great having my mum here made it 10 times harder as she kept buying tasty treats grrr.... But you gotta live a little eh?! Anyway beeing extra good now to make up for it :)

Hi there, just found your diary and wanted to say welcome and sounds like your really focused and gonna do well with WW ;o)

Hi Curvy, :p

Well done on your 2lbs! Weekends are soooo difficult aren't they?if there wasn't any, I'd be at goal by now!:D. But you are right, you have to live a little too, so we'll all get there in our own time!

Make sure to let us know how you're doing!

Felt really crappy today :( Been off work as its a study day and have found it almost impossible to either study or diet. I was going to give in and have a fattening comforting take away tonight but managed to resist the urge and had a ww meal instead! Still feel a bit down in the dumps but much better then I would have if I'd eaten the crap so a small victory to me I think :)

Hows everyone else getting on? xxx

aww, any reason for feeling a bit crappy? well done on not having that takeaway though - thats dedication! :) xxx

Thanks hun :)

Not sure tbh, I have my mid point review for uni/placement today and think I am a wee bit nervous about it just seem to be craving comfort food. I am definitely an emotional eater!

Aaaarrrggghhhhh I am so friggin hungry!

I hate this feeling all I can think about is food food and more food its been the same for the last few days I've been feelin a bit down and stressed and the only way I want to fix it is with food :(

I really dont know how to stop this emotional eating, anyone else an emotional eater? and if so what do you do at times like this?

Well I managed to get through yesterday without binging so feel very proud of myself today! I really do need to address the emotional eating thing though its definitely my biggest weakness when it comes to this dieting lark....

Well done for yesterday and good luck fir the coming week xx

Brill for not giving into your cravings yesterday hun - its blooming hard only advise is to drink lots and try to find some satisfying low point snacks - rice cakes are good ;o) x

Hiya

Good for you for not giving into your cravings ... next time will be even easier :)

Apparantly it takes a couple of weeks to build a habit ... so it must take the same to break one. It worked for me, I used to have something sweet after lunch every day - chocolate if I was being bad (usually always lol) or Yoghurt or mouse if I was being good. And it's only just typing this that I realise I don't crave it anymore :)

so stick with it - you're doing great!!

Twigs
xx

Thanks girls :)

I am SO pleased I found this site the support you guys give here makes all the difference. Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

Btw I am playing around with trying to change the colours of the font in my post but cant seem to do it!! How do I make it all look a bit prettier?!

scrap that I think I've found what I was looking for! x

Off to WI now wish me luck!

Back