Step 1 Sole Source + Diary of a festival organiser

YMY

Hey guys,

Started my weight loss journey three days ago - I've never dieted before, never taken much notice of my weight but in the last year or two it's been creeping up on me.

Got three stone to lose and feeling really motivated - but as you'll all know, it's not easy! I just sat looking inside a box of biscuits for about 30 seconds - didnt taste anything....promise!!!

I run 3 festivals in Scotland the first one is next weekend.....so determined though but any notes of encouragement would be much appreciated!

I'm looking forward to a hot hot hot summer! Bring on the denim shorts!

Will post a before pic asap - it's on my laptop!

Hey guys,

Started my weight loss journey three days ago - I've never dieted before, never taken much notice of my weight but in the last year or two it's been creeping up on me.

Got three stone to lose and feeling really motivated - but as you'll all know, it's not easy! I just sat looking inside a box of biscuits for about 30 seconds - didnt taste anything....promise!!!

I run 3 festivals in Scotland the first one is next weekend.....so determined though but any notes of encouragement would be much appreciated!

I'm looking forward to a hot hot hot summer! Bring on the denim shorts!

Will post a before pic asap - it's on my laptop!

Good luck, you can do it :) what festivals is it you organise? I have been in the plan for nearly 6 weeks and loving it. It helps as ss takes food out the equation so you know you can't even have a little bit which has always been my problem.

Look forward to following your journey

Struggling now. Was in Glasgow last night at the rugby and it was so tough, I took a minuscule bite of a burger and felt pretty guilty however it was just a tiny bit of meat and nothing else - hopefully that won't kick me out of ketosis!

Now I'm sitting at our local rugby club with the smell of chicken wings wafting around the place - pure torture! Have just had a shake but still got the temptation! Grim!

Back