Diary of a fibromyalgia princess trying to get life on track!

princesskim

Hello i'm Kim :)!!! I'm a crazy yo yo dieter! I can't stick to one diet, I get bored easy... I hate diets! So I've decided this isn't a another diet that I won't stick to... Its a new start a lifestyle change, I new healthy me starting Monday 15th July 2013!

I have been diagnosed with an illness called fibromyalgia, This has effected my mobility big time! As well as having lack of mobility my tablets cause weight gain... As i'm already a big girl this isn't good and got referred to an 'obesity clinic' My rhumetologist was talking about discussing a gastric band with them and me and my doctor did as well so I decided to get refereed... Operations don't agree with me and make my fibro worse from the stress so that is my last option and i've decided not to go at all, This is why i'm starting SW again. I NEED to do this... For my confidence and my health and i'm hoping I will read back to this in a years time and be a lot lighter and healthier.

Well its Monday and first weigh in and day one of the lifestyle change :D Im actually really looking forward to loosing weight and feeling better and getting back in my clothes! I'm fed up of nothing fitting me!! Soo here is my food diary for day:

He A 300ml 2% Milk He B 1 ww wholemeal pitta

Breakfast: 1 1/2 Banana ( Werid yes but one opened by accident so me and Milly shared it haha!)

Lunch: 2 white bread ( Big mistake haha 10syns) 2 extra light cheese triangles (2 syns) Lettuce, Cucumber, Ham

Dinner: Sw chips, Bacon, 2 egg and baked beans

Had a natural yoghurt smoothie and 1 cup of tea with 1 sugar and sweetner haha! Got enough milk left for one more and im stuffed!!!!
Plums
Banana
Lettuce
Grapes
Peach
Apple

( Went fruit shopping and got excited by it all hahaha)

Also want to record the weather and my pain to see the factors all in one place - Weather was around 28 and pain level was high/medium

Thank Jodin x x x x

Tuesday day two

Been happy with myself today :) Looking forward to next Monday!!

He - A Milk He b- 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Weetabix, Fruit smoothie, Tea 1 sugar

Lunch
Ham salad, lettuce cucumber, tomato, Extra light mayo 2 spoons and extra light cheese traingle
Dessert - toffee cheese cake!! 28g ( A mouth full haha!)

Dinner
SW chips Chinese 5 spice pork, No fat with carrots and onions mixed in

Syns
mayo 1
triangle 1
sugar 4
cheese cake 5

Fruit inbetween as snacks

I couldn't resit the cheese cake and was so worth them 5 syns! I still haven't used the 15 yet.

Went shopping and walked most of it! :)!

Back