1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary of a Flab Fighter

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Lisie, 1 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Lisie

Lisie Member

I've not posted since November 2012 at which point I had lost 12lbs doing slimming world. I managed to lose 1.5 stone before it all went wrong and I piled it all back on with an extra 5 friends (lbs).

I've recently tried Slimming World online and found that it's not for me. So, on Monday I marched myself back to group and there I plan to stay.

My name is Lisa, I'm 30 years old, have been married for 7 months to a former chef who also needs to drop quite a few pounds. I feel I am very lucky to have a husband who is actually willing to join group and work with me in losing the weight together.

My main motivation is that we would really like a family and having the extra weight is not going to help especially as I also suffer from pcos.

So, I weighed in on Monday to be greeted with the reality of my 21st and 12lbs. At 5'8, I am far from my ideal weight but to begin with, I will be happy to aim for shedding 10% of my body weight.

I need as much help as I can get to stick to it and hopefully hit my targets :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Full Member

Hi Lisa

Good luck on your SW journey, you've done it before so you know it works for you!

I re joined SW this week too, let's hope we both get a good loss at WI next week :)

4. Lisie

Lisie Member

So far this week I've been very good and stayed under my syns.
    Today's food isn't great as I forgot to make my lunch last night :(

Breakfast - Mullerlight Yogurt and Shreddies

Lunch - Cheese Mugshot & Apple

Dinner - Jacket potato, tuna sweetcorn mayo with a sprinkling of cheese (a choice) and salad. Banana and Melon for dessert.

I'm finding that I am able to get over my chocolate cravings with a Freddo or a kitkat and an options sachet. I like to dunk :)

5. Lisie

Lisie Member

Really chuffed!

I had my first weigh in today and I'm down 6.5lbs!

6. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Full Member

Wow well done, that's a fantastic loss, nearly half a stone!

7. Crafty Girl

Crafty Girl Silver Member

Well done xx

8. Lisie

Lisie Member

I'm feeling a bit disappointed but not really shocked at the same time.

Weigh in was last night and I had only lost 1/2 lb. I know it's a loss and it has taken me to half a stone in 2 weeks but I secretly hoped for more.

This weeks plan is to drink more water, eat more (as I am not eating enough) and try and be a bit more active in the evening after work. I would love to lose 2lb next week, I don't think it's a silly target.

My husband lost 8lb this week, it was his first. His smugness doesn't help but I am pleased for him.