Diary of a shrinking make up addict

I've left this un-updated for far too long! Doesn't mean I've not been good tho. Last week I lost another 6 lbs taking me to 26 altogether, after all the tummy troubles my weight loss seems to have slowed down again. I'll be lucky to have lost one this week according to my scales :-( It could be that or the slim and save but I really son't want to give up my evening fake meals, they're yummy and I don't feel addicted at all

Three pounds tonight which makes it 29 punds altogether. On target for a stone a month which is good considering I had 10 days off over xmas and it took me 10 days to lose my gain! I'd like just over a stone in feb I think. Is it wrong I've asked my boyfriend to pick up some of the limited edition kit kats and hide them until I'm off the diet???

Three pounds tonight which makes it 29 punds altogether. On target for a stone a month which is good considering I had 10 days off over xmas and it took me 10 days to lose my gain! I'd like just over a stone in feb I think. Is it wrong I've asked my boyfriend to pick up some of the limited edition kit kats and hide them until I'm off the diet???

Well done!
Not at all, I can't wait to be able to have the occasional treat once I've reached my gw. And I'd kill for a peanut butter kit kat.

I'm glad you don't think I'm weird. I know I should be like "ill never eat unhealthy again" but they look so nice and are limited edition lol x

Ah defo not! I don't plan to never eat anything unhealthy again, I just plan to do it in moderation and very rarely! And not feel guilty about it either. A treat rather than something id eat daily like before lol xx

Well done on your loss :)
I might nick your kitkat idea!
You can still eat chocolate just in moderation, all we need to remember is moderation! ;)

I still have a massive box of chocolate from xmas hidden in the study, my boyfriend is out all day and I'm not even tempted which is an achievmenmt in itself so I have hope ill be able to restrain myself when I'm off this diet too x

Hi, just having a little spy on your diary as I'm a new starter and am finding it motivating seeing how well people are doing!! And your doing fab!! :) So thanks for the motivation to kickstart my day 2 :) x

I got the most beautiful box as a NYE gift and I had a couple that night but there's loads left and they look sooooo good. Keep thinking oh one wont hurt but I'm staying strong!

Keep staying strong one will hurt, getting back into ketosis is a bummer lol gonna have my slim and save meal at lunch today to see if it'll help my weight loss x

I know, I'm hungry enough now I hate to hungry I will be out of ketosis!

How did you find the meal? Which did you have?

Me too need to order some more!
I didn't notice a difference in my losses when I was having them, really want a chilli now lol

Do you order any of their shakes? Just had a yummy frozen tetra had to leave it 2 hours to defrost to how I like it tho!

I've only had the choc & vanilla crispy ones, they were ok, abit like a weak cereal really!
Might try another couple of flavours with my next order though x

well the last slim and save meal is gone. The scales just arnt moving as much as they used to everyday now so im hoping going back to milkshakes will help although I know that makes no sense on at all. I've got a sweater on today that I don't think has ever fitted me properly before...was looking for something warm to wear and just thought "I wonder....." love it when that happens :)

Struggled ALOT this weekend, got really upset with my borfriend for not letting me eat. I tried to persuade him I deserved just one night off but to no avail. I'd been to meadowhall with my best friend during the day and really wanted to go for a chinese. On sunday I caved and had some chicken and brocolli, we had some pre cooked chicked pieces in the freezer so I had those with paprika and some broccoli (the Mr caved after I showed him what I could have on 810). I think i'm over it now and i'm ready to do sole source again. The scales arn't budging much at all this week, I keep losing a pound and gaining it. I think it'll be a 3 or a 4 which I know I should be happy with but it'll take a little while to get used to agter all those sixes!

My weekend was pretty much the same! Had a take away (chicken & lettuce) on saturday night even though I know I can have it on 810 still felt abit bad about it.
Back to weekday routine now hopefully...

Back