Did anyone else spectacularly FAIL this weekend?

Sneeze

Silver Member
Um....cuz I did. :cry:

I ate a 30pp easter egg (and omg did it make me feel sick or what...), lots of Mini eggs and the Roses from my egg. Wah!!

I'm currently 18pp over my weekly limit. Don't think I've ever gone over before. :sigh: I think I'd have to run everywhere before my WI on Friday before I could think of coming down to my weekly limit ;)

I managed to have a little and pull back which is a bit of a miracle for me to be honest as normally I just dive in head first as far as chocolate is concerned.:eek:

It is very difficult when surrounded with temptation on Easter Sunday with chocolate...put it behind you now and move on as it was just one day you have the rest of the year ahead to be good:)

30pp is about 1500 calories and that is not even a half a pound at most.

I have gone over my points for the first time this week. It has been damage limitation since Saturday for me. Lots of exercise and low point stuff. I am hoping for a STS this week but if it's a gain, then so be it. Will find out tonight :)

Me! I went well over on Saturday and Sunday. Stopped counting. But started back yesterday and called it a wee hiccup but I'm sure it won't be the last I have until I lose this weight.

i went over yesterday by i dont know how many points,,first time since since joining ww back in June,,besides my hol in Oct that is:) ended up having a curry chip,,then had a garlic chip with cheese,,was on a roll then and had an easter egg,, was so sick had to go to bed for an hr.ah well,,back on track today if i have a gain on thurs then so be it:D

i went over for the first time since starting ww but my downfall wasn't chocolate, it was a large portion of kebab meat and chips from the takeaway on saturday night which i didn't even try to point!

i used the last of my weeklies on sunday night on voddy so was very good yesterday, will manage to stick to my 29 points today and then cross my fingers tomorrow night lol

my freddo easter egg and creme egg are still intact and i plan on having them tomorrow night after WI :)

Me! Ohhh yess mee!! I am currently -78 weeklies! Teehee.
I went into the minuses last week too, but I lost 0.2lb, I can see me gaining this week.
Yesterday just completely went out of the window, bread and butter for breakfast, a plate of tater tots and all you can eat wings at hooters, then a a slice of cake from patisserie valerie, a huge bag of doritos and then dough balls with garlic butter to top it off! YUM!
I still feel full today lol. Doing damage limitation today, tomorrow and thursday. Fingers crossed ey! But if its a gain, then so be it, its not easter every week, and all my easter gifts/chocolate are intact haha!

i went over for the first time since starting ww but my downfall wasn't chocolate, it was a large portion of kebab meat and chips from the takeaway on saturday night which i didn't even try to point!

Drool!

My weekend was ok was out sat but used my weeklies
But was away for the day yest ice cream fish and chips greggs saus roll
Sweets in car where
Plan was to stay on track today till weigh in on thurs but unfortunatly a creme egg easter egg tied me to a chair and forced me to eat him he said he was so tasty and it would be fine
But he lied
See now ive lost my mind completely lol
Take what i get on thurs

I've had a bad 1 1/2 weeks :( kept trying to just forget it happened and go back on plan, never happened. So today I bit the bullet have 8pp left had Easter bunny in hand bout to evilly decapitate and devour but spared his life and had a banana and grapes! So I'm improving. Gonna go to tescos now. See if I cam find something tasty and savoury to take me to 8pp and see where I go from there :) but back on track, weighed today--do it alone, weigh on thurs morn, but was 1/8 down (?? How) I know it depends on times etc but that's a bit of motivation for me :) swear to god it's the White tea with pomegranate love it and think it helps. Even if just because I don't want a biccie with them :)

Hope we all do well! I don't want to have a fat summer :D

IN IT TOO WIN IT

I failed hardcore! Lol I stopped pointing for 4days, hot cross buns, KFC, choco eggs, beefeaters at first i was all ohhh! but now I'm all :( I've gained 2lbs, I did 100% to plan last night & 15mins on the exercise bike as I had my full time job, then a meeting for my part time job and didn't get in until 8pm & was knackred!

Wooo I like this IN IT TO WIN IT! attitude, can I have your willpower please?! Lol

I had a bad week :( weighed in last night at plus 1.5pound :( wanted to cry but i deserved it for the kfc,pizza and wine i had. I didnt trackfor half the week i kept thinking how can a hand full of mini eggs be so many points? So i just eat the bag!!
New week now tho and im aiming for 100% im tracking everything!!
Iv only been doing ww for 3 weeks so now iv only lost 2pound in 3wks!! I feel like giving up! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a bad week :( weighed in last night at plus 1.5pound :( wanted to cry but i deserved it for the kfc,pizza and wine i had. I didnt trackfor half the week i kept thinking how can a hand full of mini eggs be so many points? So i just eat the bag!!
New week now tho and im aiming for 100% im tracking everything!!
Iv only been doing ww for 3 weeks so now iv only lost 2pound in 3wks!! I feel like giving up! X

Well if you give up then you won't help the situation - you will just make it worse ;) You did the crime, have done the time, so just move on now. You can't change what happened last week but you can make a difference to what happens this week :)

Carly don't give up, you've started at a difficult time, once Easter us over the plan will settle in and you'll be losing! Were all proof to that! I started in October last year, and once Christmas hit I put on 5lb in a week! But I brushed it off as the two boxes of maltesers and two roast dinners etc were worth it :) 100% this week girls, we can do it!!!

I have been awful this week +1.5lbs and feeling awful about it.
and it is all my fault. I ate too many of my trigger foods and too many mango margaritas and too much of everything really.
I am away all weekend which wont' maket it any better and am feeling really down on myself right now.
vicki

I slipped too :eek:
Went away thurs in our caravan. Stuck to plan thurs, fri and sat but then fell off wagon on Sun and Mon.....not good considering my weigh in is on tues :eek: so I had a gain of 3lb!!

It will be off in no time I don't doubt and not stressing as I had a great hols and 2 bad days out of 7 isn't the end of the world.

Oh how I wish weigh in could have been on a thurs though to have chance to work some of it off lol

Onwards and downwards now :D

We are not alone & we've all realised now! I don't think I would have blinked at how much I'd eaten last year :) it's hard not to get down but it's the tiny victories :)

Thank you for all your support this week ladies. :D I've had a STS which I know isn't the end of the world, just feels like I'm a week behind. My boyfriend asked this morning if I thought it was worth it and it's really not. The happiness I feel at having lost is much greater than eating chocolate I think. :)

and i lost half a pound this week after mine:)so glad to start a new week tho:D

Back