did not sleep a wink !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by soolaboola, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    oh god i hope i get to sleep tonight,went to bed 10ish watched telly till 2ish ,then dozed off for 10 mins then awake all night,whats that all about,so i feel like sh*t this morning help. angie :mad: p.s forgot to mention it was my first night in bed on my first day of ss not just the rambling of a mad women ha ha
    Last edited: 27 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i have gotten myself some waving not drowning bath bombs and some sweet dreams temple balm from lush as i wasn't sleeping well. i was knocked out completely last night!! ha.

abz xx
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

OOoh yeah, I have both those Abz too - absolutely fab, would recommend them definitely x
  5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi soola, i swear by a couple of drops of lavender on the pillow, works everytime without fail! hope you have a better night tonight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.