Diet fork. The latest in weight loss gadgets

KD

Gone fishing
Is your fork getting you down?

Diet Forking is a new way to help lose weight while eating, they say.. "(We are) always looking to develop new products that stay ahead of the curve of what America eats. We are living in a health-conscious society where people are constantly searching for a way to a healthier lifestyle -- and The Diet Fork is going to change they way we eat."

• Shorter and dulled teeth inhibiting user from grasping larger pieces of food at any one time.
  • Smaller triangular shaped surface area allowing dieter to hold less food than many other forks.
  • Uncomfortable grip compelling user to put fork down between bites, slowing the user's eating speed.

Get your dieting fork here at the amazing price of 10 for $8.95!!!:cool::D
The Fitness Diet Fork

dietfork.jpg

Umm, no thanks. Is it ok to say 'fork off'!

Looks suspiciously like the 'Spork' - cross between a spoon & a fork - that they give away free at KFC ... (not that I frequent such establishments these days of course) :p

Thats incredible..... what a load of bunk!

Mind you, I bet they will sell loads as so many of us are desparate enough to try anything!! Even living on only 500cals a day for months on end.............LOL!!!!

What will they think of next??

Smaller triangular shaped surface area allowing dieter to hold less food than many other forks.

This bit made me laugh ... in 'non-dieting' mode, if my implement held less, I'd just shovel faster!

Back