diet habits

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by 10stonesize10, 11 June 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi 10stone 10,

Have I missed something ..... What does who do with what? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Confused Possum
  4. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Waiting to start Avidlite

In the shower? On a beach? Go on give us clue lol x
  5. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Come back to us 10stonesize 10 -

the suspense is a killer and could drive any number of us to the fridge!!! :D
  6. Neco

Neco Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i reckon she means somethiing like this.

I drink 6 litres of water through the day and dont touch a single pack until I get home at about 6.

I watch the kids eat their dineer then clear up, get them to bed and by about 8 i have my first 2 packs.

Then around 10, just before bed, i have my other 2 packs followed by a litre of water, the off to bed for some exercise:eek::eek:
  7. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    If I've got the gist of this right, my original routine up til about week 10 was nothing until midday, then Thai Chilli then a big bowl of chicken and mushroom combined and supper was a hot choc.

Then when I let myself have bars it was a bar and a coffee when I got into work. A thai chilli for lunch and a chick and mush when I got home.

Now it's a bar and a hot choc for breakky and then I fit in the other two packs at some point during the day/evening.

I try to drink 2 litres of water by 2pm and then the other two litres when I get home (usually with fruit flavouring at home but pure at work). At weekends I have sparkling San Pellegrino with St Clements.
  8. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

half a litre of water when I get up
    then a vanilla with coffee in as a latte for breakfast
    2 litres during the morning
    Bar and half a litre of fizzy at lunchtime
    2 more litres in the afternoon
    vanilla coffee again at tea time
    another litre in the evening
    hot choc at bedtime
  9. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

do eat at the sametime time , same food pack every day ?
    do you eat alone ? with family ? that kind of thing
  10. SuzyA

SuzyA Full Member

Lighter Life
    As I work away a lot my routine away varies but generally is as follows:

1/2 litre in morning, getting ready for work
    1 bar about 10.30,
    1 litre drunk by 1pm
    Hot caramel with coffee about 2pm
    Next litre lasts to end of day
    Hot caramel with coffee at about 5pm
    1/2 litre drunk on way home from work
    Some where between 1 and 1 3/4 litres drunk over the rest of the evening
    Hot chocolate about 9pm
  11. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    I drink 2 litres of water by about 1pm.
    I sometimes will have a vanilla shake & st clements (mmm ice cream soda) about 11am or I have half a nut crunch with banana custard.
    If I've been busy I will sometimes have a whole nut crunch & banana shake/custard together, sometimes it can be as late as 3pm.
    If I'm out all day I will make lemon biscuits to take with me.
    I always have vegtable or mushroom soup for tea.
    I then have a banana or chocolate & fruits of the forest shake at about 9pm.
    The only meal that I will sit down for with others for is my tea, but usually I have it at about 7pm, so everyone has usually finished teirs by then, I have it late because it helps to break up the evening for me.
  12. carla

carla Full Member

I have a vanilla shake for breakfast, about 8 a.m. Then 2 litres of water before lunch which is a choc shake, then another 2 litres of water, then I have a double chocolate shake at about 6 p.m. I take a litre of water to bed with me. It's pretty much the same every day, but every now and then I have a choc - banana custard for dinner.... if i'm feeling a bit ker-azy! :D
  13. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Vanilla and coffee for breakfast for me too. I try to drink a full litre before I sit down to work at 9am. Then I have another litre before lunch at 1pm. Lunch is usually a Thai Chilli with loads of tabasco made half into soup and half into crisps. Afternoon is another two litres followed by tea of a Nut Crunch bar. I then have a banana shake or sometimes a mushroom poppadom at about 7pm. During the eveing I drink an additional half or litre of water but I have to stop before 9pm otherwise I am up peeing all night.
  14. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

I try to get through as much water as I can before lunch.
    Soup at 12.30 (ish)
    Water water water all afternoon - usually sparkling with st.clements flavouring, and a few black coffees.
    I like to have 3 to play with in the evening's if I'm home. Choc icecream and toffee biscuits is a current fave. If I get organised I make a cheesecake with the NC and a vanilla pack to have when I get home. If I'm out I take a bar.
    It's only the last 2 weeks where I've started to feel that I need 2 packs during the day.

When I get back on food I'm going hardcore on re-introducing brekkie! I've always been terrible at this.
  15. Sez

Sez has started again!!

1 litre water for breakfast, another 0.75 litre before morning break. Couple cups green tea with peppermint during the morning too.

Lunch on a week day is a Nut Bar and 0.75 litres water, then another 0.75 litres during the afternoon before school finishes.

When I get home with the kids around 4ish, I have a hot strawberry or banana pack & another mint tea. I cook the evening meal for the family, then have another pack myself, with 0.5 litres of water (sparkling with FotF flavour). after doing all the evening things, if I have the energy, I have a soup pack made into crisps or a poppadom, with a cup of Marigold. I then have another litre of water before bed.

Dullsville doesnt quite do it!!!! LOL!!
  16. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

water n the way to work then first pack (vanilla or choc) with coffee then 2 litres of water during the day (more if I can!). Packs at 1 & 4 then more water and drink on the way home or at allotment then try & guzzle 2 litres in the evening and last pack (sometimes a popadam) at 9pm....During the day I try & have at least 1 marigold and take a dulcolax every other eh!
  17. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    5.30am sometimes hot sometimes cold vanilla with coffee
    work at 6am then about 2lts water 10.30am break have a bar more water.home by 2.30pm more water,stables more water. 6.30 ish cook partners dinner and sit down with him and have a soup, about 10pm have either poppadom or choc muffin.try not to have any more water (but still get up in night to go to loo):wavey:
  18. Avatar Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Loser65

Loser65 Member

Same routine every day with slight variations in flavour.

6 - 8 a.m. 2 cups black coffee
    7.30 - 8 a.m. vanilla milkshake mixed with 1 dstspoon Phyllium husk
    Morning/afternoon - 2/3 ltrs water, plain
    1 p.m. Soup either mushroom or vegetable with black pepper
    3 p.m.ish Peppermint tea
    6-30- 7 p.m. Cook supper for OH, have bar plus Marigold savoury drink - eat with OH
    2 cups black coffee + 1-2 ltrs water
    About 9 ish - shake, either strawberry or banana
    10ish - maybe a last peppermint tea
    Starting to get a bit bored :sigh: but am a creature of habit.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.