Diet Secrets & How to Lose Weight Channel 5 8pm

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
New series. A team of scientists, doctors and dieticians reveal the secret to dieting success, rummaging through the thousands of different plans that may or may not work. Among the contributors are Tina Malone, Frankie Essex and Bianca Gascoigne

Did you watch it Mary.

Any good?

Not seen this one before and I have watched nearly every one going so it was ok.
Didn't really learn a lot apart from the usually not the same diet suits everyone.
Josie went on the low carb high fat and didn't really lose anything but her fat ratio went up.
I think you really need to get to know your body and find what suits it. And how to manage when you have emotional challenge.

Worth a watch @Mini

Thanks for the feedback:)

So nothing new really.

Nothing new.

We all know what we got to do. It's doing it day in day out some struggle with.
I've learnt you have to change your mindset. And like everything if you want it you have to put 100% effort into it.
Like your going on holiday and you think I need to lose those lbs.
So you lose some weight and your on holiday and you think to yourself well I lost x amount of weight before so I can over indulge. But you then get back home and have to start all over again.
So why do we over indulge because we are on holiday.Or something happens and you feel you need to eat everything in sight.

You have to ask yourself why you do it.Then find a way to work around why you do it.
It's like emotional eating. You eat because something has upset you. Then you feel bad for doing it so you say damage is done now so I might as well carry on eating.
Instead of eating find something that side tracks you from food.I think a good walk,workout or some sort of exercise will make you feel better. Once you have done it you will feel good about yourself for not diving into the biscuit barrel or that chocolate box.:)

Give it ago for a couple of weeks. If you feel your going down the slippery slope go out for a walk and talk through why you are.

Episode 2 of 4 Season 1
Tue 9 Jan
8:00pm-9:00pm

A team of scientists, doctors and dieticians reveal the benefits of superfoods, nutrient-rich stars of the culinary world that are said to have all sorts of weight loss and health-giving properties. Plus, Bianca Gascoigne swaps chardonnay for chia seeds to see what effect they have on her health

This is the one I should have commented on lol.

I like this program and quite interesting. Found Frankie on the 5:2 a bit boring though.

Back