Diet virgin...

ellen83 said:
oh no, what day is your weigh in? I had a cream egg last night... didn't check the syn value...silly...9 syns....for a measly cream egg!!!!

Not weighed in because I failed, starting fresh on sw this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok. Well I hope you have a good week.

You haven't failed, it's hard starting anything new, your doing fab by just realising you need to loose weight, don't punish yourself, ease your way in comfortably, if your mind thinks dieting is a negative energy then your less likely to achieve your goal, if you focus on the fun of being fitter and how much better u will feel when your slimmer it will boost your enthusiasm and motivation. We're all here to support eachother as we all need it and appreciate one and others battles with weight.
I'm new too this, how can I become 'friends' with people on here? Would love to 'follow' peoples plans etc......

spuddridge said:
You haven't failed, it's hard starting anything new, your doing fab by just realising you need to loose weight, don't punish yourself, ease your way in comfortably, if your mind thinks dieting is a negative energy then your less likely to achieve your goal, if you focus on the fun of being fitter and how much better u will feel when your slimmer it will boost your enthusiasm and motivation. We're all here to support eachother as we all need it and appreciate one and others battles with weight.
I'm new too this, how can I become 'friends' with people on here? Would love to 'follow' peoples plans etc......

Thanks spudd your right , today my first day back and am doing ok so far. Am not sure how the friend stuff works as I just send post. I can't put a pic or receive messages private because I have not posted enough post. I think it's 50 you have to do

Ahhhh I seeeeee.....well best I get threading!
Bought a fcuk dress and 2 bikinis to shrink in to and wanna post pics of the before and hopefully after....
Good luck anyways! I'm only on day3, the 1st week or 2 are the hardest!!! I crave sugar and fizz murrrrrr

spuddridge said:
Bought a fcuk dress and 2 bikinis to shrink in to and wanna post pics of the before and hopefully after....
Good luck anyways! I'm only on day3, the 1st week or 2 are the hardest!!! I crave sugar and fizz murrrrrr

I'm hoping to get before and after pics on too...will just have to keep threading!
I've also been looking at something special to wear when I shrink down...hopefully if I find something very special it will give me a boost to get my ass in gear :)
Good luck!!

Stacey87 said:
I'm hoping to get before and after pics on too...will just have to keep threading!
I've also been looking at something special to wear when I shrink down...hopefully if I find something very special it will give me a boost to get my ass in gear :)
Good luck!!

I got me a profile pic, ain't figured out how to load my pics up yet tho?
How's ya diet going?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This has got to be the unuserfriendly site i have ever used!!!!

It is a bit of a chore isn't it. People seems really friendly too.

spuddridge said:

Good luck hun I know you can do it

Back