Diet virgin...

I've actually decided to do a VLCD to start me off. There's a few reasons for this...
1) for a long time I have been existing on very irregular eating patterns so hopefully having very low calorie meals I should eat more regularly.
2) I have a fair bit of weight to lose and get bored pretty quickly so I'm thinking this VLCD will give me a good starting boost on the weight loss so I won't end up on SW for too long n get bored.
So...I started on Saturday n I intend to do this for a couple of weeks. Then I'll move onto SW.
So far I've lost 4lb so going well n really pleased :)

Well done Stace, I'm on a low cal regime too, it's easy, I promise, just make sure the only thing u can grab for snacks is fruit and veg

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

spuddridge said:
Well done Stace, I'm on a low cal regime too, it's easy, I promise, just make sure the only thing u can grab for snacks is fruit and veg

Thanks Hun!! I'm down another 2.6lbs today making my total since saturday 6.6lbs...I'm chuffed!!!
It is definitely feeling quite a bit easier n I've made some changes in food that I might stick to for good like using stevia sweetener n soya milk. Could easily use them for good!
Good luck with ur weight loss :) x

Good luck Stacey! we were sort of at similar goals so good luck and keep at it! I don't understand how the VLCD works as I am doing SW, there is so much to eat I don't think I will get too bored, I'm too full all the time to think of snacks to be honest haha I love sweet stuff so being full is a good way to keep me away from them!

Thanks honey! It's not too bad really, it's just very low calorie meals and a restriction on certain foods. I'm hoping that it'll get me eating regularly, seems to be working so far!
Good luck with SW!!! X

Thanks! Yeah I didn't used to eat regular but dieting in general has helped me as I know I HAVE to eat regular, especially breakfast! I didn't ever have breakfast but I make sure I do now! x

Almost slipped today n had something I shouldn't but I hung in there! I'm determined to get a full stone and half off before I move to SW and 'normal' eating :)

Well I've stuck to this VLCD all week and actually surprised myself! I didn't think I'd last past Monday :-/
But I'm still here, still sticking with it and actually not really struggling at all any more! It's amazing how quickly your body and mind can get used to new things!!
Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm gonna check all my measurements as well...quite looking forward to seeing how my 1st week has gone :)

spuddridge said:
Having a baaaad day!!!
Hi, my name is Victoria Scoffridge and I am a food addict.....

Oh dear...haha...this made me smile :)
Keep ya chin up :)

Having a baaaad day!!!
Hi, my name is Victoria Scoffridge and I am a food addict.....

rrr this made me laugh, only because I'm the same, I'm too easily swayed :( my mum only had to say to me today 'do you want, oh nno you probably can't' it was a flake and I snatched it off her so quick :(

I'm lying on my bed, on my side, belly got a right flub on, I chuckled at your comments, cheers ladies!
Coz I've eaten so much I'm hungry again, sounds silly!
Mmmm could batter a flake or 4 right now!
Need to get back in the right frame of mind otherwise I'm gunna end up doing my head in more than I am all-feckin-ready
I know when I'm letting myself go coz I walk funny, I'm sluggish and the dresses I wear as tops make an appearance...it's as if my body/mind is on auto pilot. Eat, stomp around, sulk, eat more, flub all over the bed and Oooooo just 1 random thing, I miss bring able to cover my body with my bath water....now i feel guilt, is there a part on minimins we're I can just slag myself off without buzz killing you all???? Pass me the effin gateaux.....so wish I had 1
Eeeeek!!!!

You do make me giggle!!!! You'll be fine, you've had a slip but you'll be back on track in no time!! I also hate the water not covering me in the bath, it only comes half way :-(
I would kill right now for a bowl of weetabix n some choccies but can't have either....starving.com!!!! :-(

spuddridge, if I was with you now, i'd probably give you a slap and say 'sort it out girlllll' haha might shock you into something? just think of all the reasons you wanna do it and try and keep them in your mind! oh and the flake was fitttttt only syn i've had all day so was worth it :)

RosaxEx said:
spuddridge, if I was with you now, i'd probably give you a slap and say 'sort it out girlllll' haha might shock you into something? just think of all the reasons you wanna do it and try and keep them in your mind! oh and the flake was fitttttt only syn i've had all day so was worth it :)

I'd let you!!!!!!
When I'm having a bad day, every1 does lol nahhh I'm aware that I'm a slacker and rarely see things through....where to start? How? Eeeek
Best go to sleep and start again tomorrow!!!!

I've never been able to eat good and stick to it, i was always one of them that would eat maccies etc about 5 times a week in work, at least 1 bar of chocolate and crisps every single day and then no fruit or veg and chips and crap for tea :( once you have enough motivation though I think it makes it easier. you have kids don't you?

Some random good advise which I've stuck to 4 out of the last 7 evenings, don't eat a crum after 6pm, bed early, hot porridge and green tea for brekkie.....
I went down to a 14 in July just not eating after 6pm (not dieting).....if u get hunger orange just drink ice cold water!!!!

See, it's easy me TELLING peoples what to do I just don't always put it into action murrrrrr

Yeah I'm the same i;m good telling people what to do i just don't always stick to it! a 14 is my goal, i can fit into some 16s now but still have to wear baggy tops because of the rolls merrr that's what I want to get rid of! I don't always stick to it though I cheat most days but as long as I limit myself to 1 cheat thing and 1 cheat day a week i've seemed to have stuck to it since the first week in january now! I haven't had no big weight losses but i'm averaging at 2lb a week doing it this way which i'm happy with! because i know i can have them cheats i think thats whats keeping me sane!

Back