Diet virgin...

Oh I know marksies are about 15-18 and really nice!

Stacey87 said:
Made a lovely veggie chillie tonight...totally syn free...mmmmm

How ya doing? I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks??? Baffled by that too!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

spuddridge said:
How ya doing? I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks??? Baffled by that too!!!

Wow that's fantastic!!! Hope I can do that :)
I'm down 9lbs altogether so far, would really like to have lost a stone by 18th tho as its my bday :)
Had a fairly good week, syn free for the most part except Friday when I went out n drank about 60 syns :-(

Stacey87 said:
Wow that's fantastic!!! Hope I can do that :)
I'm down 9lbs altogether so far, would really like to have lost a stone by 18th tho as its my bday :)
Had a fairly good week, syn free for the most part except Friday when I went out n drank about 60 syns :-(

9lbs is awesome too! You'll do it, fo sho x

9lb is amazing! I never lose that quick :( I have quite a slow but steady loss of about 2lb per week BUT probably means less excess skin and less chance of it going back on so quick x

RosaxEx said:
9lb is amazing! I never lose that quick :( I have quite a slow but steady loss of about 2lb per week BUT probably means less excess skin and less chance of it going back on so quick x

Well that is over a few weeks, I lost 7lb doing a VLCD for a week now I've started slimming world..WI tonight :-/
Hoping I've lost quite a bit cos although I had quite a few drinks Saturday night I've been syn free every other day and am still way under my syns for the week. Fingers crossed.
2lb a week is fab tho Hun! Just think, that's 108lb in a year!!!

Stacey87 said:
Well that is over a few weeks, I lost 7lb doing a VLCD for a week now I've started slimming world..WI tonight :-/
Hoping I've lost quite a bit cos although I had quite a few drinks Saturday night I've been syn free every other day and am still way under my syns for the week. Fingers crossed.
2lb a week is fab tho Hun! Just think, that's 108lb in a year!!!

Sorry...104lb...that's 7 stone 4!!

Only 1lb off, quite disappointed as other than Friday I've been really good! Mind you, they reckon I should get a load of next week as I'm on my period this week :-(
Fingers crossed but I'm pretty sure my hopes for a stone off before my bday are out the window!

Stacey87 said:
Only 1lb off, quite disappointed as other than Friday I've been really good! Mind you, they reckon I should get a load of next week as I'm on my period this week :-(
Fingers crossed but I'm pretty sure my hopes for a stone off before my bday are out the window!

When's your birthday? You WILL have a big loss next week, periods suck, we have the same cycle funnily enough. Water retention etc adds weight and bloating. They say exercise is the best thing for pmt, who THEY are, I dunno? But I have put it into action in the past and it does ease it, so does cadburys ;) but don't be week like me xx

I've just been informed of an engagement party on Saturday :( murrrrrr DUST till Sat it is

Hahahaha...you do make me smile spud!! Just had a good giggle at that!
Yeh, periods really suck, I'd also heard that exercise makes it better but I find dying in bed is just as good :) And of course, cadburys are the best pmt cure available however I have resisted :)
Here's looking forward to next week then :-D

Stacey87 said:
Hahahaha...you do make me smile spud!! Just had a good giggle at that!
Yeh, periods really suck, I'd also heard that exercise makes it better but I find dying in bed is just as good :) And of course, cadburys are the best pmt cure available however I have resisted :)
Here's looking forward to next week then :-D

Mmmm yeah bed.....a cadburys bed lol issues? Me? Well......

My first week on a new diet is never good for me next week will deffo be better it's just your body getting used to it you've prob eat alot more on sw that vlcd

RosaxEx said:
My first week on a new diet is never good for me next week will deffo be better it's just your body getting used to it you've prob eat alot more on sw that vlcd

Yes defo eating a lot more than VLCD and also eating a lot more than I normally would, I used to skip meals all the time so I'm not too disheartened, I think it'll be better next wk :)
Plus, like my mum said, 1lb is half a bag of sugar...that's heavy!!

Back