Diet virgin...

RosaxEx said:
Welcome newbies and good luck!! Mrs I have am omlette with bacon and mushroom for breakfast but when i go back to work i doubt I'll have time for that

That sounds luffly, efffffort-I am not a morning person-helllll nooo!!! I open a sachet of porridge, milk it up skimmed styley, whack it in the micro, do the kids breakfast, PING, we're buzzin! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

see i don't really like porridge :( and I don't like fibre related cereals eg weetabix YUCK always reminds me of when i was a kid and my younger brother would have them and mush them up in the milk it makes me SICK! about 10 mins it takes to do the omlette, if i don't have time I dunno what I'll do haha

RosaxEx said:
see i don't really like porridge :( and I don't like fibre related cereals eg weetabix YUCK always reminds me of when i was a kid and my younger brother would have them and mush them up in the milk it makes me SICK! about 10 mins it takes to do the omlette, if i don't have time I dunno what I'll do haha

10mins, That's not too bad. I don't like milk so use skimmed, I do it into a gooey dough type texture, bit of a chew like yanno?
I'm with you on weetabix, it'd have to put **** loads of sugar on them which TOTALLY defeats the object!!!!

yeah me too haha I'm not really a cereal type, i like corn flakes, rice crispies and sugar puffs but that's about it haha i could always have bacon on toast but the same i dont like wholemeal bread! grrr can't win haha x

Welcome to all newbies!!! And good luck with your losses!!
I LOVE cereal, just about any kind! I could quite happily live on it!! And I LOVE milk, which is the only real killer with slimming world cos it's restricted :-(
But hey ho... :)

RosaxEx said:
yeah me too haha I'm not really a cereal type, i like corn flakes, rice crispies and sugar puffs but that's about it haha i could always have bacon on toast but the same i dont like wholemeal bread! grrr can't win haha x

That's cool, looks like you got it sorted anyways!

Stacey87 said:
Welcome to all newbies!!! And good luck with your losses!!
I LOVE cereal, just about any kind! I could quite happily live on it!! And I LOVE milk, which is the only real killer with slimming world cos it's restricted :-(
But hey ho... :)

Onwards & upwards!!!

I love cereal! ? like someone else said, I could live on it all day. I do sometimes and I think that is part of my problem. My husband world 2nd shift so we have our big meal at 2:30pm. If I get hungry later cereal is easy and I love it. Milk is another thing I can not live without. But i will if I want to loose weight. Just have to get in right frame of mind.
See I could and have talked way to much about cereal. LOL.

I know what you mean, I'm managing to get by with just my weetabix in a morning but it's not easy when your peckish at night :)

Ooh...what's a ticker? I want one :)
I couldn't live without my iPhone! It's my music, games, diary, notepad and lifeline to the outside world! I'd be lost without it!!

The things loads of people have in their signature it just tracks your progress

Oh I see...

Just made my first SW chips, ok they looked a tad anaemic but they tasted nice! Had em with steak, grilled mushrooms, onion n peas...yum yum!!!! :-D

mmmm steak i can't remember the last time i had steak, i can never find lean steak?

PS my favourite steak meal is......

massive steak, mushrooms, baby carrots, new potatoes (with a bit of butter) and then i mash the potatoes with my fork haha

in fact

i;m declaring it now

FAVOURITE MEAL EVERRRRRR <3

ooo that's a clever idea! probably about the same price as buying 2 steaks haha

Yeh n u get quite a few out of it!! He slices them up then bags up separate portions n freezes them, so I do same now. Then when you fancy some just take a piece out of freezer n away u go :)

Back