Diet virgin...

Sw quiche??

ohhh I don't have access, I stopped paying when on WW because couldn't really afford to go to classes or anything, that's why i come on here hehe

It's basically any veg you want, fried in fry light until softened then put that in a flan dish and cover with a mixture of 3 eggs and 150g of fat free cottage cheese. Bake for 30 mins.....et voile :)

i was gonna get some oat so simple today but it's quite high on syns for slimming world so didn't bother :(

:welcome2:

Totally off plan today...but it is my birthday! :-D
Been for a meal with the family (joint birthday/mothers day). Had a bit of choccie this morning and intend to generally do nothing for the rest of the day :-D
Also had LOTS to drink lastnight but I did stick to 2.5 syn Malibu n diet coke n had a good night!
So...back on plan tomorrow but for today I'm going to be a big, fat birthday piggy :-D :-D

Missed ya burfday. Was it a happy 1? Lol hope every1 is well, I'm weighing on Tuesdays now as I meet my Nan up town coz its market day, 2 birds n all that.

spuddridge said:
Missed ya burfday. Was it a happy 1? Lol hope every1 is well, I'm weighing on Tuesdays now as I meet my Nan up town coz its market day, 2 birds n all that.

Yeh, it was pretty good thanks, went out Saturday night (got the name n number of a lad I've liked for ages so that was a good prezzie lol) went for a meal yesterday...totally hammered my syns this weekend...whoops...never mind lol
I weigh in Tuesday's too...hope all goes well tomorrow :)
Hope ur doing well x

Well thank the lord that day is over!! Can't wait to go to bed and get it all over!!
1st my neighbours have reported me to the council for my dog howling when I go out (which is only 2 nights a week!) so that mega stressed me out then my sister calls trying to get me to go for a job that I'm not ready to do and wouldn't want to do as I find that work stressful. I have mental health problems and cannot understand why she can't accept that! It gets me so annoyed. I was so proud of myself for getting to where I am since Xmas as I was so ill then and now I feel like a failure because I don't stand up to her standards. I've made what I would say are massive steps towards feeling better by motivating myself to lose weight etc and now it feels like its just not good enough. I've been so tempted to just reach for the chocolate today but have (just) managed to keep away. So I'm going to bed in the hope that I feel a bit better tomorrow!

oh stacey try not to let yourself get down just leave your sister to it, if she doesn't understand that's her problem!! well done on the loss x

if i want chocolate i have a curly wurly haha only about 5 syns!

Back