Diet virgin...

Very pleased that I found out a 25ml measure of Malibu is only 2.5 syns!!!!! Had a good night out n hardly any guilt!! Very happy :-D

I hate Malibu :-(

ooo so jd will be? I thought it was about 4 haha

im still puking from going ott on the alcohol after work on Saturday, hen weekend is a no go for me now.....coz i acted such a twat, if i want to keep my relationship healthy with my babies daddy then im never alowed alcohol again......**** weekend over all......talk about issues lol

spuddridge said:
im still puking from going ott on the alcohol after work on Saturday, hen weekend is a no go for me now.....coz i acted such a twat, if i want to keep my relationship healthy with my babies daddy then im never alowed alcohol again......**** weekend over all......talk about issues lol

Oh dear...massive fail lol
Oh well...onwards and upwards haha
My weekend was pretty good apart from the fact my bloody knee has been hammering since yesterday morning!!! Oooooouuuuucccchhhhh!!!!
Wish it would get lost!!!! X

ay we all act like twats when drunk haha one of my mates does go too far though x

Off to docs in morning :-(
I've had a sore, irritated patch of skin on left side of my stomach for about 4 days and shocking pains intermittently in same place for last 3 days then tonight I noticed a rash there...took me ages to click what it was and rang NHS Direct to be sure...yep...shingles :-(
Never even twigged, it's 10 years since I had it last. Quarantine for me for a while n it's my birthday Sunday :-(
Very unhappy bunny :-(

aw stace thats grim! u aint got any naughty food in your house have you? boredom might atract u 2 the naughties like a magnet lol

oh don't worry she's my best mate and i'm used to her! I'm sure i could handle you haha

stacey oh no!! i always dread shingles, the first time i was pregnant I thought i had it, and someone in work had it :( x

It's a nightmare! It was 11 years ago when I last had it and dr laughed at me when I said I thought it was that, reckoned 14 year olds can't get it *dumbass* Anyway, just hoping I don't end up really poorly like last time! Lots of bed rest for me!!
Yeh spud, got some naughties in the house but I'm pretty sure I can resist :)

I try not to buy naughties the oh isn't too happy about it like

Oh your good I eat all mine before I started dieting

I'm not a massive sweetie fan, I like chocolate but have to be in the mood. It's savoury stuff I can't stay away from! And cereals!!

Back