Diet virgin...

ohhh i'm dreading easter :(

Well that went straight down the pan lol. Been pretty good overall this week but had a few treats, still way under my syns tho :)
And I've done LOADS of exercise this week with walking on the beach and stuff so really hoping for something good at WI tomorrow. 2lb would be fab as that would get me my 1/2 stone at SW and a total of a stone off but it's * week so who knows...

So pleased as well cos I bought a few things in the peacocks sale yesterday, bought size 16's but wasn't sure as I usually really struggle in 16's from peacocks and trousers etc never fit but I bought shorts and a skirt and they both fit perfect!! :-D

that's brilliant!!!

/I had the same sort of thing, ordered a skater dress the other week, they only went to a 14 though and i thought oh hell ill just get it (i really wanted it) and it will fit eventually, it came last week and it fits!!! I'm wearing it for a hen do sat so i will put a pic up :) just the rest of my normal clothes to get to a 14 now then im happy, no matter what weight i am as long as i can buy 14s

RosaxEx said:
that's brilliant!!!

/I had the same sort of thing, ordered a skater dress the other week, they only went to a 14 though and i thought oh hell ill just get it (i really wanted it) and it will fit eventually, it came last week and it fits!!! I'm wearing it for a hen do sat so i will put a pic up :) just the rest of my normal clothes to get to a 14 now then im happy, no matter what weight i am as long as i can buy 14s

Brilliant isn't it! Really makes the difference when the clothes sizes go down :)

Wooop!!! Bought 3 pairs of jeans about 8 weeks ago and they were all far too small :-( Forgot to take them back so tried them on today, 2 pairs fit perfectly and 1 pair are too big!!! :-D

1lb away from my stone award at slimming world n a total of 20lb off now in 10 weeks. Very happy bunny :)

wow that's amazing! It's took me 5 months to lose that haha

Back