Dietmeal Supplement Soups

Giza

Just tried my first Dietmeal Supplement Tomato soup - not a full meal replacement with 113 cals and 8.5 grams of carbs- from the LowCarb site. It was truly horrible. Grainy and granular and the most peculiar consistency. I tried whisking with hot water, cooking in a saucepan - it got thicker and looked almost curdled. Is this my prep gone horribly wrong? A duff product? Anyone else tried this soup? I was craving tomatoes (knowing the real thing is a carb no no) but this product isn't the solution-urghh! I also bought the pea soup.... hope that one isn't the same! :(

Last edited:
You have to mix dietimeal soups i.e. a blender hun. And in all honesty I don't think they're bad. I've tried chicken, tomato, onion, and asparagus and found them all edible. The shakes are my preference though .

Thanks Trim T. Who would think it would be so hard to get powder and water right! I started in a blender and when that produced a grainy mess, I put it into a pot and whisked it. Neither worked with the tomato mix. The pea went very curdled today but tasted better. Will try with the blender again tomorrow, but I can't believe I'm having an issue- the FMR shakes blend up easily! Thanks anyway! It must be me! :eek:

Last edited:
I've tried the asparagus and compared to the MRP soups I thought it was quite nice and I'm not a lover of the soups.

Back