Difference in morning & night time weight

Yes I am frequently 2-3lbs heavier in the evening than the morning.

I choose to believe my morning weight ;)

I always do my morning weight, was just wondering as naughty naughty me went on the scales tonight as hubby got them out the car as I wanted them for the morning so I can see what I am on mine compared to the ones at the docs. They weighed me at .1kg less tonight than I was last Saturday morning so I am hoping that means I have lost 1kg this week.........

I've got the doctors in the morning too - good luck!

According to my SW books I have lost 7.5lbs since my last doctors weigh in 4 weeks ago. So thats like 3.5kg?

At least 3-4 lbs heavier in the evening. That's why I like my morning SW class

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
Have any of you ever checked how much you gain during the day?

You know my stresses in regard to this i tend to weigh my lowest each day about a hour after iv woken up

Although when i weigh i do so 3x n then divide by 3 to get an average as the digital scale changes the . Amount each time lol x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

That's complicated! I just get on the once. The only time I weigh more is on tuesday mornings before my SW class. I weigh at home as normal ( starkers) then with the clothes I wear to SW that way when I weigh at SW I've got a good idea where my scales are. They always weigh 2-3 lb less than SW ones

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm usually about 3lbs heavier in the evening if it is shortly after I have eaten my evening meal or had a large glass of water/diet coke. I weigh myself in the morning (on a tuesday) naked before I do anything else. When I weigh in at the drs once a month it is usually on a monday evening but after work and pre-eating so I tend to only weigh a 1lb or so more than my morning weight. In my head I'm tracking my weight loss on my scales. I also do the weigh x 3 thing just to check it's accurate!

Back