Digestive Aids? On C/D..Low carb?

woof

Alway see the love x
:confused: Ive still my pop belly after eating, look 9 month preggers so I thought I would have a waddle (Jim loves that word. hee hee) round Holland and Barret 2m.
Does any1 take anything or know of anything that works?

Help plz b4 I pop!!!

Woofy X

Peppermint tea? Are you just bloated or constipated too? Are you eating polyols (ie atkins bars or sugar free sweets?) They contain sugar alcohols that cause bloating.

Just bloated,Karen. Do have the C/D bars which I find ok, I every other day. Its mainly after ive eaten, Food. Its lasts till the following Food intake. Im still mixing C/D with Low carb, 2 shakes then an evening meal....

" Woofs gonna pop soon"

Woofy X

hey hunnie ,
sounds like what i had when i was on lighter life route to management, when i started eating i was soooo swollen it was hillarious, soon sorted itself though , it was just my body trying to adjust to digesting food again, i used senekot for bloating at times and that seemed to help . xxx hope it eases hunnie xx

Oh ive got some of that, will take some 2n.....
Not a nice feeling nor look...

Big-tUM-wOOF X

Oooh will watch this post with interest, as since introducing a small low carb meal with my shakes / soups, I have also had bloating. I thought it was just my body being shocked by having real food.

ah bless ya ladies , heres hoping it passes soon xxx

Sarah, Im also on week 5, weigh-in on Wednesday. I thought it was my body planning up so maybe its a side effect with mixing shakes and low carb.. Food for thought...

Well ive take so "stuff" so watch this space. I gettin peppermint tea 2m, lets hope that helps as well...

Hope U feel better soon, Sarah

Woofy X

Morning, Ladies....
Well, I took the "stuff" last night, early evening. Most of the evening I was quiet "gasy"TMI sorry...... Just waiting for something to happen........Still waiting.........

If something should happen and my bloated tummy should go away, I will let you know.....

Puffed-up-Woofy X

Hi Woofy, hope that the "stuff" does it's thing soon. :)

I have some peppermint tea so might try that tonight if I have the same problem after eating. Going to try cold food tonight. Prawns, salad leaves and cucumber and see if that sits a bit better. Can't say I am that keen on peppermint tea though.

I think it is just our bodies wondering what's going on. I also think that you feel so empty on VLCD, that any food feels strange.

I am enjoying VLCD much more now that I have the one small meal. How about you?

Mixing shakes with food seems to be working for me also. Missed eating so its the best of both worlds.
Nothing has happened as yet, im still 9 months preggers looking.....

If I pop, I will let you know babes.

Woofy X

I had this last week when I was bunged up, it makes you feel so urrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh. Hope it passes soon matey. x

Im still waiting to ZOOOOM around..... I might even pass your window, dont forget to wave as I float by. lol

Woofy`s-gonna-pop X

Afternooon.
Ive been out to H&B and come home with goodies to help me tum, tum. Peppermint tea and Enzyme Digest tablets....
Just eaten and had a tablet. Have watched my tummy swell, now sitting here waiting to watch it go down again ( note to self. GET A LIFE lol )

Any change, I will let you know

Woofy X

Back