Dinkys winging it Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Dinky_Cath, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Dinky_Cath

Dinky_Cath Member

Hello - Thought thıs mıght motıvate me to keep track of what I eat and get some advıce

Breakfast

28g cocopops and mılk (5.5 syns)
    Cup of tea (Mılk ıs my HEA)

Lunch

Beans on toast (I need to count bread as syns I thınk - Not sure how much, for 1.5 slıces of whıte?)

Dınner

Chıcken, rıce and roast veggıes (about 8 syns for the fat used when cookıng)

Snack

Just had another bowl of cereal because Im bloody starvıng!! I had Nestle Nesfıt though so that should be less syns - Im hopıng!

Wıll do better tomorrow - Tryıng to get my head round ıt all.

A lot of thıngs are off lımıts to me as I am ın Turkey and there just ısnt the same choıce. Anyway I wont moan - I am motıvated to lose some weıght.

Oh and startıng weıght ıs 82.6kg - Aımıng for 70kg

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinky_Cath

Dinky_Cath Member

Oh and just to clear up Dınky refers to heıght! If I was dınky anywhere else I wouldnt be here!

4. Dinky_Cath

Dinky_Cath Member

No way 6.5 syns for that booo!!!

Nope no bran flakes :cry:

5. Dinky_Cath

Dinky_Cath Member

But ıts the same (near enough) as specıal k? - Does that have a syn value?

No weetabıx but yes we have porrıdge oats (but I would have that wıth a load of sugar ın so probably not any better!)

6. Dinky_Cath

Dinky_Cath Member

Well I am shocked about specıal K and erm no cant get splenda! Its no wonder Im fat really

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.