Dinner Inspiration needed - What are you having?

Natasha I had a look on the SW website ...........

Basic/Non Branded Foods Puddings, Jelly, sugar free jelly crystals, made up with water 142ml

Original ½ Syn Green ½ Syn

oh well the whole lot makes 6 little dishes and ive only had one so unless i eat the whole lot in one go its 1/2 a syn i wouldnt get a chance to eat the whole lot though as my 3 kids love it lol

i am having pork fillet coated in Chinese 5 spice mix, cooked in the oven with sweet potato sw chips and salad..

My head is still all over the place with this. Its my first night.

I am currently baking some lemon couscous muffins to take to work for green days cos they are free (well, i will syn them 1/2 per portion cos i used 1tsp of baking powder in the recipe (1/2 syn per tsp?) and 1 lemon cheesecake muller light ( 1 syn). Its made 10 mini muffins.

But dinner?

I cannot for the life of me think. I have had a green day (i think) but i also got on the scales tonight (slap me now someone for scale hopping) and i have put on weight from my first weigh last night. I weigh more naked today than i did fully dressed last night.

Ooooh eck!

I had better do some more reading.

I'm either having chilli chicken ramen - based on the one from wagamama which I think works out to about 4 syns per serving at the moment, will need to check when I get home (obv will leave out the oil in the recipe) which you can find here. Or I will be having chicken casserole, recipe which you can find here (N.B. recipe is for a sausage casserole but I think it will work just as well with chicken)

I had a recreation of the wagamama seafood ramen for dinner as well! Very yum :D

lemma step away from the scales lock them away somewhere and dont get on them again i used to do it all the time when on ww i have now chucked them away your weight varies at different times of the day. There are some fab ideas for meals on here and on the slimming world website

Back