1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dips to go with SW Chips

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Millie09, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Millie09

Millie09 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

In class people have suggested making a dip to go with Slimming World chips.

I am hopeless at this sort of thing. Does anyone have any recipes for dip's?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boncuk

boncuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Millie,

There are a couple that come to mind:

Salsa - lots of toms, onions, chilli, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper etc chopped small or blitzed in a blender

Cucumber and mint - F F Yoghurt/Fromage frais mixed with grated cucumber (squeeze all the water out in a kitchen towel) and chopped fresh mint/dried mint/no added sugar mint sauce.

Cheese and chive dip - F F yoghurt/FF Fromage frais mixed with HEA of very strong cheddar cheese grated small and snipped chives and poss some finely chopped onion :)

Hope these help

Claire x
  4. Annie82

Annie82 Full Member

I use a base of cottage cheese or quark, and add whatever flavours I want (pea and mint, carrot and coriander, or anything else I fancy).

For tomato-based dips, I use passata, and add onion, garlic, mushroom, herbs etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.