Disappointed at the cinema!

I have just arrived at the cinema to find no Coke or dr pepper zero what so ever, just pepsi! Very disappointing as have saved up my "coke treat" for this evening!

I'm not going to weaken though am determined!

thats the same at my cinema. All they have is pepsi, pepsi max, apple and orange tango and sprite! rubbish!

I refuse to pay four pounds for a drink... I always just smuggle mine in and wait for the lights to go out before sneaking it out of my handbag! Cinema prices are highway robbery. :eek:

i do the same hahaha as if the prices to get in the cinema in the first place arent bad enough to begin with! lol x

yeah, and it adds insult to injury if you're like me and fall asleep there!!

You're not wrong about the prices!! £2.65 for a bottle of water!! Unbelievable! I did smuggle a bar in for me and my husband which was ok until our daughter started eating pick n mix. That was hard, but we did it and stayed 100%
well happy!

cinema prices are rediculas no wonder ppl prefer to stay in with a dvd these days

I have just got back also, last min thing so didnt have time to go to tesco's first to fill my bag of goodies. got there and like everyone else no zero, and i was not going to pay over £2 for water, so i had nothing, daughter got popcorn & coke. Bloody rip it the price x
So what did everyone go and see? We watched Bridesmaids, bloody funny! Harry Potter on Wednesday x

what you need girls is a child in a wheelchair, lol

our local cinema have been known to ask to look in your bags to make sure your not bringing anything in ( cinemas make most of thier money from the food and drink they sell )

i just put madam in her chair and hang her machines and bags off the back and we get waved straight thru lol

Went to see Harry Potter yesterday (which was absolutely brilliant!) and to be honest I'm very blatant with taking our own bits in, and have never been challenged! Not quite sure if the staff care whether or not were buying from there or not! I saw people going in with all sorts, that they deffinately did not buy from there! U always think that I'm just gonna say that I have a terrible allergy to things, and tesco own and coke zero is all I can have! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too went to see HP and took own stuff in and was not challenged think theyve relaxed a little

We have just been to see Harry Potter (fantastic) but the snake in 3D - :eek: aaarrgghh!

I took my bar chopped up in my tupperware box
:D

We'll be going to see HP this week so will take coke zero in advance, that's for the heads up!

Hi guys, glad to hear you all take stuff in, I will be better prepared next time.
Went to see Harry Potter in 3D absolutely awesome!!

Was well worth going without bad food as still on track 100% and the weekends are usually my downfall :)

iv just been drinking some dr pepper zero and i feel naughty! first time iv had something other than water.

I was at the cinema the other night too....harry potter (ooh hello ron weasley haha). Altho were lucky, theres a charity run cinema in our wee town, gets all the big films without charging thru the roof. Popcorn for £1, drinks etc nice n cheap haha. Altho thats probably worse cos i did end up having popcorn grr, but not as bad as it could have been! x

babystar31 said:
I was at the cinema the other night too....harry potter (ooh hello ron weasley haha). Altho were lucky, theres a charity run cinema in our wee town, gets all the big films without charging thru the roof. Popcorn for £1, drinks etc nice n cheap haha. Altho thats probably worse cos i did end up having popcorn grr, but not as bad as it could have been! x

Oi! Keep your hands off the hottie that is Ron Weasly! He's allll mine! Lol think I have a secret thing for gingers! Mmmmm, Mmmmm! :-D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back