Distractions

gentoo

What do you do to resist the food?

I'm failing abysmally today and can't seem to distract myself. Usual methods include:

Working (marking, planning and anything that involves typing to distract my hands)
Going out (without my purse or somewhere without a cafe)
Cooking something for everyone else that either I don't like or I can't pick at (eg a cake)
Forums or online games
Filing
Cleaning/tidying the kids clothes, books or toys
Making a cup of very hot tea
If I'm at work - talking or prowling the building
Doing the shopping (it actually stops me eating!)

gentoo/aptenny

Today I've watched a lot of comedy on love film. Had a long shower. Painted my nails. Spent hours googling JUDDD on my iPhone. Played on the wii. Scanning things in to MFP with the barcode scanner - just out of interest! Anything to try and stop me thinking about putting food into my mouth!!!! X

I usually browse through here, keeps me focused, if I feel I am weakening esp when making food for the family I have sugar free gum, mint def puts me off putting anything in my mouth and I keep telling myself that I can eat freely tomorrow and not eating much for one day is doing me good, I have to say though that I am finding DD's easier the longer I do this Diet, so hang on in there girls :)

Distraction nails - one hand complete :) x

Attachments

• image-3739352531.jpg
    image-3739352531.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 39
Thats really lovely you are clever, you have lovely shaped nails and slim hands, mine are short and stumpy and I have blue rather chipped nail varnish on at the moment :eek:

Ha I'm with you jo! Frumpy by hips, frumpy by fingers!!

They do look lovely tho, wel jel

15 lost : 52 to goal

bajoleth said:
Thats really lovely you are clever, you have lovely shaped nails and slim hands, mine are short and stumpy and I have blue rather chipped nail varnish on at the moment :eek:

Aww thank you! It's only because i've been using nail strengthener all week - they don't get any longer than this - they just break! As for chipping....these will last about 30 minutes chip free!! And my other hand is nowhere near as good!! But it was play with nail varnish or get my jaw wired shut so I thought I'd go for the nails lol :D
X

Excellent distraction ;)

Back