Dizzy - is that normal?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by hedgewytch, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    HI All,
    Day 3 and I am loving SF, but feel dizzy despite having 2l of water and being hydrated:confused:. Could it be because I have a lot of weight to lose, do I need to adding more snacks or something?Anyone else had this prob, and what did you do?
    Any ideas appreciated.
    Thanks.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Hi,
    I think any change in diet can cause headaches and dizziness. Make sure you are drinking plenty, having your snacks when you are hungry and eating your calorie allowance. It shouldn't carry on for more than a couple of days but if it does I would consider increasing your calorie intake. If you are concerned you could always check it out with your doctor. I would expect it is the change in diet and will soon stop.

Hope that helps
    BL x

4. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Thanks, I shall stick with it and drink more. Feeling a bit better today but still a bit fuzzy!

5. Lizz

Lizz Member

Yes I had this problem, a bit light headed and dizzy. I had extra water and made sure I had my snacks, as busylizzie has suggested and it went by the end of the first week. I too have a huge amount to lose, don't give up it gets better and if we just take a stone at a time it doesn't seem such a huge mountain to climb. Best of luck hedgewytch.

6. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    The headaches are gone, and if i do feel a twinge I am drinking more or making sure i have the snack! I know it is not even a week yet, but at the gym this morning I noticed I have already lost over half a stone! I know it will slow down as with all diets after the intial week or so, but that said it is very motivating!
    :)

7. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

I'm glad the headaches/dizziness has gone and is under control. Over half a stone is a super achievement. You must let us know exactly how much at your week one weigh in

BL x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.