Dizzy's Dieting Diary!!!! (Xenical)

No it must be 5g of fat or less per 100g which isn't the same as 95% fat free although it maybe sounds the same im Sure its not.

Nutrition labels on food will normal show you per 100g, if the fat is more than 5g you need to try & avoid it. Your rolo desert was likely 11g of fat for the pot which I doubt was 100g so probably much higher.....

I'm sticking to that to avoid those tango moments, the only tango I wanna see is
On strictly come dancing!!!

Does that make sense xx

Hi Lexie, yes I have been having less that 5g per 100g and no more than 45g per day so think its ok. The rolo pot was 11g per 100g. So far no problems. The tablets are making me feel sooo bloated - not sure if I am just having a weak moment thou and craving an indian or something tasty and naughty!! xx

Aah thats ok then, stick at it until it's been a month, they reckon ideally you should only weigh once a month to get a true picture. Keep chatting at us, we are all in this together xx

Yes we are and thanks for the support!! I need to stop getting on the scales daily, so will put them in my car boot tomo and stay off them!

night x

Are you eating lots of veg, fibre & drinking water. All these will help stop the bloating, give the Xen a decent o but ultimately it's finding the best weight loss method for you.

Hi

When I started I got very bloated.. My cousin was taking aloe Vera juice to keep herself regular.. So I tried it.. I think it's fantastic..has really helped with bloating, puffiness round my face.. Etc

You take 25ml 2x daily I get the cranberry flavour from a health food shop.

Back