Do you dib into the other forums?

No I never have, I always stay with SW......

i sometimes go onto the weightwatchers website as some on there are doing slimming world

I've had a look at most of the other diet sections of MiniMins, because I'm interested in how the different diets approach weight loss and how the people on them respond.

There is normally more than one way to skin a cat and I'm nosey enough to want to know about them all.

I don't usually, I have a bad feeling my head would explode when hearing why that particular diet was best. I don't trust myself to scream out "YOU'RE ALL MAD! STOP STARVING YOURSELF AND COUNTING POINTS COME INTO THE LIGHT!" Which wouldn't be very tolerant or helpful :p

I don't usually, I have a bad feeling my head would explode when hearing why that particular diet was best. I don't trust myself to scream out "YOU'RE ALL MAD! STOP STARVING YOURSELF AND COUNTING POINTS COME INTO THE LIGHT!" Which wouldn't be very tolerant or helpful :p
Hee hee!

I had a nose round last night but appart from ww there didn't seem to be much going on and SW seems definately the chirpyiest. Good on us.

I tend to follow whatever looks interesting - I suppose partly because I am not doing any particular recognised plan. It's amazing how many tips you can pick up by popping into all the threads.

I do normally, but feel a bit lost at the mo. After having 2 weeks off and putting on alot of lbs, I'm tempted to go back to CD but have no packs, so may do slim fast for a week then jump back to SW. Im so confused...:confused: I don't belong any where at the mo.:cry: lol

I pop onto other boards occasionally for ideas and inspiration, and occasionally an OT post. I often go on the fitness page (not that I'm very fit, but I like to think I'm burning a few extra cals just be being on there!)

I stick here most of the time though - keeps me on track (ish!!) with SW stuff :)

Think of it as belonging everywhere now...just like me :D
Thanks KD, I suppose minimins is a world and you don't have to just stick to your country.

I have decided to stick with SW and syn the slim fast. Thinking about it I haven't put on that much....It just feels like I have.

I am def a lurker on the whole site, I love seeing the photos and things:D I was on Cambridge part for months when I started dieting

I am up until yesterday like Triple, and haven't followed the sw plan right, I know why, but today am FOCUSED I will do it, hence why on here all the time again:eek:

sigh, weigh in tomorrow, didn't go last week as ds was in hospital :(

yeah i do, i'm a CD restee at the moment. but will be back on it in a few weeks.

Back