Do you enjoy slimming world?

I love SW! It has given me a new life, pain free, almost now tablet free, fitter & a zest for life! I enjoy the amount of food that you can eat & still loose weight, the choice of foods.
I love the fresh foods, cooking, new recipes & I am very temped to stop people to sing it's praises. (sad git)
Must get up now & have my SW Breakfast........

Breakfast (2) (Small).JPG

I really love eating and cooking since joining SW. I always enjoyed cooking but it was rare I ever gave myself the time to do it but now I make sure I set aside time each day and I love it! I love buying fresh ingredients and knowing that it is doing me so much good compared to what I used to eat. X

I made a chicken jalfrezi tonight packed with green, red and orange peppers, onions, garlic, spices, it was gorgeous and I really enjoyed it. So much better than a take away! This is why I love slimming world. Tasty, satisfying meals and I don't feel I'm on a diet most of the time.

I too love SW :D Like everyone else says, it's great to be able to eat lots of lovely, healthy, home-cooked food and still lose weight.

SW has given me a route map through the 'eating minefield' out there. It really helps me to make those healthy choices. I wouldn't want to be without it now :D

Back