Extra Easy do you find it hard to eat all your syns?

Somedays i do find it hard but i try and have a minimum of a day and a maximum of 10 because weeks where i have had less than 5 a day i have less of a loss. I tend to have philli or babybels or ryvita and sometimes choc xx

Sometimes I don't see the point in say, making a cheese sauce out of yoghurt (bleeuuch) when you can have a proper cheese sauce for a few syns
xx

i totally agree on that one. i can't get used to white sauce or cheese sauce made with quark, beaten eggs and whatever else your supposed to chuck in! :( would rather syn it and feel like i'm eating 'normal' food.

During the week I find it hard to use up any sins but then if I have a few gins on a Saturday night I tend to go over my allowance :eek::D

At first, I did. I've now been doing this for four months (ish) and so I'm starting to do more eating out, more cake at work if it's someone's birthday, just tweaking the plan so I can eat like this forever.

I still count the syns though - even if I'm having a flexi-syn day. When I don't count them, that's when they slip away from me.

I never have a problem eating my syns !! I don't always eat them but I always could if I let myself :sigh: !

I tend to have 5-7 syns a day during the week and then flexisyn over the weekend!:):):)

Denise

PS OH says I'm a P*sshead over the weekend but he also says that wine ought to be free because it's only fruit in a different version"LOL!:rolleyes:

I wish i found it hard to eat them lol!

I am a complete chocoholic, so any spare syns that i have going go on the good stuff.

Not today after making Nigella's lemon polenta cake for a friend, eating a slice AND scraping the bowl/licking the spoon and totting up all the ingredients finding out the whole cake contains 160 syns!!! Noop, not hard to use all my syns at all lol!!XXX

Not today after making Nigella's lemon polenta cake for a friend, eating a slice AND scraping the bowl/licking the spoon and totting up all the ingredients finding out the whole cake contains 160 syns!!! Noop, not hard to use all my syns at all lol!!XXX

Ha ha ha ! Made me laugh :)

I am in the same place as you !!!!

Oh, I definitely would................................

have stayed away from the reality ;) So well done to you. How many pieces did it make ? And was it delicious ? (hope so !)

It made 8 slices- I had 1/8 = 20 syns!!! I added 5 for the scrapings!! It was absolutely delicious!! Think the moistest lemon drizzle cake imaginable!! Won't be doing it again for a while though!! Bloody Nigella!X

I don't have my syns except for with regular meals.. stuff like gravy..
I probably use less than 40 a week..

On occasion I will use more, like last weekend I bought a pack of McVities Krackawheat, thinking that I could have a few as a HeB, but they're not on the list.. so I used 1.5 syns per cracker, and enjoyed every single one i had.

It's each to their own and not having many suits me just fine for now..

It made 8 slices- I had 1/8 = 20 syns!!! I added 5 for the scrapings!! It was absolutely delicious!! Think the moistest lemon drizzle cake imaginable!! Won't be doing it again for a while though!! Bloody Nigella!X

Yummy. Sounds amazing. I will definitely think about trying it at some stage but maybe not for a while.................!!!! I presume there isn't any way of making it more SW friendly ???????!!!! (ok, just wishful thinking I know but can't hurt to ask :eek:)

Gail x

Yummy. Sounds amazing. I will definitely think about trying it at some stage but maybe not for a while.................!!!! I presume there isn't any way of making it more SW friendly ???????!!!! (ok, just wishful thinking I know but can't hurt to ask :eek:)

Gail x

You could use low fat spread and sweetener instead of caster sugar! That would cut out about 40 syns altogether, thus reducing each slice to 15 syns instead of 20!X

Hmmmmmm. Think I'd probably prefer to stick to the 'full fat' version !!! Thanks.

Gail x

Well exactly!! If it's the rare treat it should be, it's worth the extra few syns to have the luxury version!X

I totally agree. Back to my apples and clementines for now though !!!!!

Back